Fuze Slenderize drinks...good or bad?

I know they taste awesome... haha I just bought two cases of them, but the real question I want to know is if they're actually good for you? I've never quite understood antioxidants and if they really help..maybe it's like a placebo effect to me, I know it has something that's supposedly good, So I feel like I feel better hahah.
    I know it contains sucralose though whihc is I'm pretty sure bad..but it's pretty far down the ingredients list which means there is not a lot of that in it.
    Anyone else have an opinion or facts for that matter? haha

2. Google
    are they going to slenderize you? Nope
    Do they taste good? once in a while -I find them overly sweet
    Will they kill you" Not this week but who knows whatever will be reported next week

If you like them -enjoy - but there's no magic health potion inthem to make you better stronger faster thinner whatever

Quote Originally Posted by maleficent View Post
    are they going to slenderize you? Nope
    Do they taste good? once in a while -I find them overly sweet
    Will they kill you" Not this week but who knows whatever will be reported next week

If you like them -enjoy - but there's no magic health potion inthem to make you better stronger faster thinner whatever
    Hahah well I dont need a magical potion to make me thinner now...but more muscular..if you find that one tell me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lraebennett View Post
    Hahah well I dont need a magical potion to make me thinner now...but more muscular..if you find that one tell me LOL

Thats called steroids, if you dont mind the facial hair and uncontrollable rage...............

Quote Originally Posted by LeaJnice View Post
    Thats called steroids, if you dont mind the facial hair and uncontrollable rage...............
    hahah No I always wanted a moustache since I was a young.

I was intrigued lol, I am currently more than half way with my bachelors degree in nutrition so this kind of question is fun for me to try and answer! But I looked up the ingredients and they are as follows:

Calories - 10
    Total Fat - 0g
    Total Carbohydrate - 2g
    Sugars - 1g
    Protein - 0g
    Vitamin C - 100% (120 mg in the whole bottle)
    Chromium - 15% (40mcg in the whole bottle)
    L-Carnitine - 20mg (40mg in the whole bottle)
    Citrimax - 200mg (400mg in the whole bottle)

~ Ingredients

Fuze Healthy Infuzions Tangerine Grapefruit Flavor contains 5% juice, and no preservatives or artificial colors.

Filtered water, apple juice concentrate, malic acid, natural tangerine grapefruit flavor with other natural flavors, garcinia camogia rind extract, ascorbic acide, pectin acesulfome potassium, L-Carnitine, Sucralose, beta-apo-8 carotenal (color), chromium polynicotinate.

Id have to give this drink an 8/10 for being good for you. The antioxidants it claims to contain are always good for you, and the vitamin C content is also quite good (dont keep it in direct sunlight , the Vitamin C will leak out!) The citrimax is an appetite suprreseant i dont know a lot about, and it does contain some juice. I mean it could be better no artifical sugar or anything, but theres really nothiing super offensive in this drink, so I wouldn't be worried that they may not be good to drink, just balance it out with other fluids like water! Hope it helps!

-Mariah

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4Chillas View Post
    I was intrigued lol, I am currently more than half way with my bachelors degree in nutrition so this kind of question is fun for me to try and answer! But I looked up the ingredients and they are as follows:

Calories - 10
    Total Fat - 0g
    Total Carbohydrate - 2g
    Sugars - 1g
    Protein - 0g
    Vitamin C - 100% (120 mg in the whole bottle)
    Chromium - 15% (40mcg in the whole bottle)
    L-Carnitine - 20mg (40mg in the whole bottle)
    Citrimax - 200mg (400mg in the whole bottle)

~ Ingredients

Fuze Healthy Infuzions Tangerine Grapefruit Flavor contains 5% juice, and no preservatives or artificial colors.

Filtered water, apple juice concentrate, malic acid, natural tangerine grapefruit flavor with other natural flavors, garcinia camogia rind extract, ascorbic acide, pectin acesulfome potassium, L-Carnitine, Sucralose, beta-apo-8 carotenal (color), chromium polynicotinate.

Id have to give this drink an 8/10 for being good for you. The antioxidants it claims to contain are always good for you, and the vitamin C content is also quite good (dont keep it in direct sunlight , the Vitamin C will leak out!) The citrimax is an appetite suprreseant i dont know a lot about, and it does contain some juice. I mean it could be better no artifical sugar or anything, but theres really nothiing super offensive in this drink, so I wouldn't be worried that they may not be good to drink, just balance it out with other fluids like water! Hope it helps!

-Mariah
    Thanks! It did! I only drink 2 tops a day, so that's good! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lraebennett View Post
    I know it contains sucralose though whihc is I'm pretty sure bad..but it's pretty far down the ingredients list which means there is not a lot of that in it.
    Sucralose is the artificial sweetener often branded as Splenda. It's far down the ingredients list because it's much more intensely sweet than sugar, so a little sweetens a lot.

I have been drinking these for a while because they are a lot better than soda and gatorade (which in my house is always plentiful since we have a lot of guests coming over). It's definately a greate alternative to the norm but I drink primarily water and get my nutrients from food.