Best Weight Loss Program

If you want to lose weight I am going to tell you best weight loss program. I will tell you what a weight loss program should include. A real weight loss program should not promise fast or rapid weight loss. As rapid weight loss programs never give long lasting results. So prepare your mind if you want to have a success in your weight loss program. The real weight loss program will never be fast you have to be patient as losing weight is a slow process.

Always consult a weight loss doctor or a dietician before starting your weight loss program as performance of an individual varies. You should make some small changes if you want to have great results. Try to count your calories in every meal you eat. Stick to a regular exercise program which is a key part of a weight loss program. Try to enjoy your exercise program. You can exercise outdoors or you can exercise during listening music if you will enjoy your exercise it will boost your weight loss program.

Eat lot of green vegetables and fruits it will help you in your weight loss program as green vegetables and fruits give lot of vitamins and minerals. If you want to lose weight and if you want that your weight loss program should give you great results drink plenty of water. Successful weight loss program always need lots of water. If you want to lose weight water should be your best friend. Losing weight is a slow process a slow and steady weight loss program never promises losing more than three pounds per week.

Jitesh Arora is a Weight Loss expert if you want to know more about diet and weight loss visit

2. Google
    Please stop posting.
    I wish I could report you but there is no real advertising in your signatures.

lose the links in your signature

why do you think a doctor would actually have good advice regarding weight loss? and what makes you think you're an expert?

thanx 4 blessing us with ur knowledgez!1

I have a great diet plan that I know has helped me lose quite a bit of weight so far and has helped everyone I have talked with about it. And the best part is I am still losing weight.
    If anyone wants any information about the diet that I have been on feel free to send me a personal message because I do not want to SPAM the forum with links nor do I want anyone to think I am trying to sell anything.

Please PM the diet.

Thanks!

Please pm diet

Hi i'm new here & not able to send pm to any one.Please pm diet to me as early as possible & how many kg can i lose in 4 months?pm the diet
    Last edited by kirti251; December 29th, 2008 at 08:28 AM.

Yes, please PM the diet if you would.

thank you.

Please pm me I cannot yet. Too new I guess