Thread: Greek Yogurt

Greek Yogurt

Has anyone else tried this stuff? I stick with Yage 0%....it's amazing! I had heard awesome things about yogurt in general, but especially Greek yogurt, so naturally I had to try some. Eating it plain is not my cup of tea, but with splenda & or some honey and cinnamon...fruit even...it's amazing! One serving has 120 calories but 15-20g of protein! Anyone seen any benefits from incorporating it into their diet? I think I'm going to try it for awhile. It's a little expensive...but I think it's totally worth it!

2. Google
    i haven't bought greek yoghurt but keep seeing it in the store and keep thinking i should try it sometime. otherwise i usually by probiotic yoghurt. hmmm, i am however curious, i just might pick some greek yoghurt next time i'm at the store.

Quote Originally Posted by LenaMe View Post
    Has anyone else tried this stuff? I stick with Yage 0%....it's amazing! I had heard awesome things about yogurt in general, but especially Greek yogurt, so naturally I had to try some. Eating it plain is not my cup of tea, but with splenda & or some honey and cinnamon...fruit even...it's amazing! One serving has 120 calories but 15-20g of protein! Anyone seen any benefits from incorporating it into their diet? I think I'm going to try it for awhile. It's a little expensive...but I think it's totally worth it!

I really like Chobani Greek yogurt. It's a bit higher in calories than I usually like for a yogurt, but it's delicious.

Having a greek mother myself, I've been eating greek yogurt since I was a kid.
    I don't think it makes much difference to normal yogurt (0% fat) when it comes to weight loss but it's creamier/thicker so might make you fuller? I've never really looked at the nutritional values, it's just tasty and low kcal that's all I care about!
    We usually have it with honey, obviously if you diet, you might want to change that!
    Hmmm.. I want some now o.O

I love Greek yogurt. Fage is my favorite, but any of them are good. Recently I started making my own, which is much less expensive and just as yummy.

I've been adding a little bit of sugar-free pudding mix to my greek yogurt, and it is SOOOO good. I'm actually kind of obsessed....

Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    I really like Chobani Greek yogurt. It's a bit higher in calories than I usually like for a yogurt, but it's delicious.
    X2

This stuff rocks. I usually get the fat free and add almonds. The stuff has 16g of protein.