Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetemcg View Post
    "I remember back in the day when I was "hot" and it wasn't because I was fat and it was summer" ~Me

Hi everyone..so here I am for all the right reasons...health...energy...overall wellness in body and soul!!

...but if we are being completely honest...I miss being cute!!! I miss driving in a a shinning and clean car...and turning a few heads...I miss getting an extra glance from the waiter..or a little flirt from a clerk.

...now lets get something clear...I am maddeningly in love with my husband...I mean like over the top...we have the most affectionate, caring and physical relationship that most dream of...I am actually missing him as I type and he is only at work..that is how much I love him.

...but again I miss knowing that I am still wanted..does that make sense.... :P

So join me in my random rants as I start this crazy trip down the weight loss highway..and hopefully I won't have to many major wrecks on the way

So some stats to start..I am 5'3 and my starting weight was 220...I am currently 5'3 (for some reason I don't gain height? ) and 197.2....I will be celebrating the 8th anniversary of my 30th bday in Feb and I am a mom of two teenager boys 15 and 13.

-Tetemcg

Hi tetemgc
    Yes there are thousands in the world that are looking for a soution.
    I found the solution a couple months ago and it is working.
    I exersise at home 7 minutes a day 3 times a week to build muscle.
    Muscle burns fat.

Best wishes

jespur

2. Google
    June 24 STATS
    2865 Calories Burned
    1420 Calories Consumed
    1245 CALORIE DEFICIT FOR THE DAY

Activity
    Worked out for 60 Minutes to Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk [DVD]
    Walked and shopped for 3 hours.
    Last edited by tetemcg; June 25th, 2011 at 06:25 PM.
    HW: 220 SW: 207 CW: 199.8 GW: 140
    Before & Afters Diary #1

Friend-a-mies!!!!!!!

So have you ever had one..or two..or sometimes to you feel like all your friends are not really your friends...just more like people you can share moments with and not puke at the sight of them?

So my yesterday started pretty sweet..meet my June goal...found a dress...kids straightened up the house with out being threatened with bodily harm...all and all a good day.....

...then it happened....a text from a from my BFF...my sons Godmother...the closest thing I have to a sister...the one who held my hair as I prayed to the porcelain god as a youth...the one who's hand is always there in my time of need!! She is a good person and I love her dearly...yes yes I do!!

It was an innocent txt to start...we will call her A for anonymity sake ..and it went as follows...

A: I hear your headed to the mall.
    Me: yep, need a new outfit for that wedding.
    A: Good, get something cute..so I can steal it..haha...I have one (a wedding) on the 9th.
    Me: Ok.. gtg..ttyl

So you are sitting here thinking SO WHAT...THAT WAS NOTHING..WOW ...TETE!!!.... you need to calm down...she just wants to borrow your new outfit..that is what girlfriends do...

ummmmmmm....She is 300 pounds and 2 inches shorter...we haven't been the same size in 2 years!! she as put on at least 60 alone this year!!...

She refuses to acknowledge my progress at all..she refuses to say "good for you"...i would even take a "I hope this time is the real time" ANYTHING...but there has been nothing...

it hurts..because when she lost 50 pounds 3 years ago...I was her number one cheerleader...her ..." you make me proud...I wish I had your motivation" friend...the one who asked her all about how she was doing it...and the one when she called crying about gaining all the weight back plus some...the one who told her it would be ok...we would do it together the smart and slow way this time...no crazy pills...shots or yahoo Dr's who want your money and don't give a crap about your health...we were gonna do it together!!

Well I am doing it on my own ..with a hubby and other friends and family supporting me and cheering me on...but the dearest one of all ..refuses to take part...
    Before & Afters Diary #1

mady1911 Guest
    Hello tetemcg,

I was reading your story. I am somewhat in your situation, I went yesterday and bought non-black blouses/t-shirts...I had a friend that was a bit straight to the point and when we were going out together she was saying to me: ''..and yet..another black t-shirt...another black pair of trousers' and Me: I'm fat..can't wear something bright or colourfull.and she said: why the fuck do you continue eating then? start dieting..start loosing weight..dooooo something...do you really comply yourself like this?
    It's so easy to say...well, she lost 20 kg( pregnancy weight) in 2 months...now she's size 8 and has a flat tummy. She admits eating once a day but says beauty requires sacrifices.
    Regarding the moral support issue..be happy, my dear, because you at least have your husband to support you..Mine always says I'm not gonna make it...and I feel like crap.
    Yes, I would love to turn some heads again...just to feel I'm not invisible.
    kisses!

eating once a day?

um...wow. unhealthy and unrealistic. That's not a lifestyle change..that is the path to a crash diet.

Hi hi! Just been reading through your diary - SUCH a great achievement so far! Good on ya! Can't wait to see some pics of you in your new dress

Quote Originally Posted by tetemcg View Post
    Thanks for the article/link...overtherainbow

So its Tuesday and I really have nothing to say...haha...when to Zumba and gave about 75% effort...Only burned 400 calories...instead of my usual 600ish...I had this horrible gas pain all day under my bra line and ribs...ate some bing cherries at break..wonder if that was the culprit.

I really would love to be 195.2ish by Saturday...I was 197.2 on Sunday...I am so hoping to be 25lbs down by the first Wedding of the season for us..its one of those summers! lol.

I am having a fat week...I don't mean in weight..I mean I feel fat..bloated...and yucky...I wonder if TOM is here...I had a hysterectomy in Feb '10 and I still have my ovary's...but I have no idea...if it could be that time of the month.

Today's Stats as of 9:43pm:
    2262 Calories burned.
    1457 Calories consumed.
    805 DEFICIT FOR THE DAY
    Ugh, hate that time of the month and all the symptoms that come with it. I hope that "gassy" feeling goes away soon.

I love weddings and haven't been to one in such a long time. I love receptions and the dancing!! Having that event ahead of you will help to keep your focus.

I haven't had the exact same situation, with a larger friend saying we are the same size, but I do know what you mean!

The bitchy thing to reply would have been "you can have all my clothes when you have lost some weight", but if your anything like me, you wouldn't say that for real.

I get really happy for people too, and cheer them on, I don't understand why someone could be resent a friend for their achievements

She sounds like a great mate in general though, it's just a shame she is in denial about you losing weight, but everyone has their faults :/

I haven't had the exact same situation, with a larger friend saying we are the same size, but I do know what you mean!

The bitchy thing to reply would have been "you can have all my clothes when you have lost some weight", but if your anything like me, you wouldn't say that for real.

I get really happy for people too, and cheer them on, I don't understand why someone could be resent a friend for their achievements

She sounds like a great mate in general though, it's just a shame she is in denial about you losing weight, but everyone has their faults :/

maybe she doesnt want to see the difference cause she is affraid of something?maybe she thinks you wont love her anymore when u are nice and thin?its really strange that she never comments and thinkks you 2 are the same weight

Cant wait for the new pics in your dress!

So had a really nice time last nite....I really over did it on the booze...I haven't drank since New Years Eve...I'm not much of a drinker...and now I know why...I feel like SHIT!!!! Lots of water...aspirin and some dry toast have made me feel some what normal...

I really hate this feeling....how did we do it all the time in our twenty's....omg...I remember going out till 2am and getting up at 6am for work..now getting in at 2am...all I want to do at 9am is go back to bed and cry....

and all those calories on top of it!! ugh ugh ugh!! O well we did have a blast...danced a ton...laughed a ton...had a really nice night with my hunny and friends

So here are some pics...I think I look OK...I can see the "me" ..I want to be and miss in this pics...I really think I am going to make it this time...I think this forum and some accountability with unlimited support is going to be the big game changer!!

Last edited by tetemcg; July 26th, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
    Before & Afters Diary #1

I love that outfit, it's gorgeous- as are you You look really confident and happy in those photos- that goes a long way when it comes to keeping up the journey when things get tough

Wow! You are rocking that outfit! You look great and looks like you are having a lot of fun with your friend. Well, the one positive thing, that even though you over did it on the alcohol, at least you were out there having fun and burning off some of those calories at the same time

Support

Your husband's name isn't "Spot," is it?

Anyway, you look pretty darned cute, so hotness is definitely within your grasp. I endorse your plan to subjugate the men of the world once more!

Thanks for the nice words everyone...got to love this forum ..bad day..good day or any day in between some one will post something and always add a smile to your day!

What a waste of a day...I did nothing...I mean nothing...I didn't even put on my Body-Bugg...napped and watched a MythBusters marathon..lol.

So July 7th is my companies SUMMER PREP Weight loss challenge..we had a Biggest Loser Challenge that the company sponsored that started Jan 1st and lasted 12 weeks...I participated and lost 4 pounds total..not exactly winning any contests with that pathetic amount..

...but it did start me on this weight loss journey and when some of us on our own decided to do a SUMMER PREP Weight loss challenge...I threw in my 10 bucks and thought "why not me this time"....I would love to win 200 dollars first off...but most importantly..this could be the THING I need to get me on the right track..and it has!!

So I have 11 days to really kick it in gear for the short term...any suggestions...I am really happy with my consistent loss of .5 to 1.5 pounds a week...but I would really love to have a big week soon..do you think staying in my calorie range of 1200 to 1600....but upping my work outs to 6 days instead of 3 or 4 would be to much? To large a deficit? I don't want to hurt my progress for a short term goal...but I sure would love to win!!

June 25th STATS
    2700 CALORIES BURNED
    2895 CALORIES CONSUMED
    195 CALORIE SURPLUS

TODAY
    1809 CALORIES BURNED
    1515 CALORIES CONSUMED
    294 CALORIE DEFICIT
    Before & Afters Diary #1