Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mady1911 View Post
    Yes, I would love to turn some heads again...just to feel I'm not invisible.
    kisses!
    We are going to get there ..yes we are!!

Quote Originally Posted by decisionmaker View Post
    Hi hi! Just been reading through your diary - SUCH a great achievement so far! Good on ya! Can't wait to see some pics of you in your new dress
    Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by lynnde83 View Post
    I love weddings and haven't been to one in such a long time. I love receptions and the dancing!! Having that event ahead of you will help to keep your focus.
    We did have a great time...but I have learned my lesson..while maybe someday I can have a really bad day with the eating and drinking...its just not worth it right now...I will be the DD for the next 2 weddings we have this summer...and it will make for a happier and more productive Tete..lol

Quote Originally Posted by overtherainbow View Post

The bitchy thing to reply would have been "you can have all my clothes when you have lost some weight", but if your anything like me, you wouldn't say that for real.

I get really happy for people too, and cheer them on, I don't understand why someone could be resent a friend for their achievements

She sounds like a great mate in general though, it's just a shame she is in denial about you losing weight, but everyone has their faults :/
    I said it in my head...but never out loud to her......I love her dearly..and this is just a small bump in a 20 year friendship..so I'm sure it will be ok in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by jasper View Post
    maybe she doesnt want to see the difference cause she is affraid of something?maybe she thinks you wont love her anymore when u are nice and thin?its really strange that she never comments and thinkks you 2 are the same weight

Cant wait for the new pics in your dress!
    I even asked another close friend to be brutally honest with me.."Are we the same size"..thinking maybe I just think I'm not her size...and her answer was really close to what I thought..we were close in size a few years ago...but not for awhile. O well I'm sure she will come around..she loves me...that I am sure of!!

Quote Originally Posted by amy1985 View Post
    I love that outfit, it's gorgeous- as are you You look really confident and happy in those photos- that goes a long way when it comes to keeping up the journey when things get tough
    Thanks so much..It must be the pink...I am such a girl when it comes to pink!!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Your husband's name isn't "Spot," is it?

Anyway, you look pretty darned cute, so hotness is definitely within your grasp. I endorse your plan to subjugate the men of the world once more!
    No on the "Spot" lol...and thanks for the compliment and your support to make my husband a jealous man..haha
    HW: 220 SW: 207 CW: 199.8 GW: 140
    Before & Afters Diary #1

2. Google
    OH!!!Look at u!!!Love the outfit love that colour!You look so great!
    Whats up in this forum?is it like the pretty peoples place?you are soooo pretty!!!!really you are you look happy too!
    YOur weight loss is soooo noticible GOOD FOR YOU LADY!!!!!WELL DONE!!!

Awe..thanks so much jasper

So I got up today at the ungodly hour if 4:30 am...and did a 1.5 mile dvd. Wow did that 25 minutes of exercise up my calorie burn per minute for the day...I usually am around 1.4 per minute while at work sitting all day...I have been 2.2 to 2.0 all morning. I guess I'm startin a new workout time...ughh...me and the AM are gonna be new BFFs. Hahahaha :P

Well hope everyone is having a tolerable Monday..back to work for me...or the beatings will start again..LOL
    Before & Afters Diary #1

Ha you make me giggle

Meanwhile, 4.30?!?!?! And then going for a RUN?? At THAT HOUR? You are my hero.

Yeah, at 4:30am the only thing that gets me out of bed (save a fire or something) is my bladder, and I can barely blunder to the bathroom and back again.

Wow 4:30am, you're going to have to go to bed at 8:30 to keep that up! Good luck with that :P

Ha you make me giggle

Meanwhile, 4.30?!?!?! And then going for a RUN?? At THAT HOUR? You are my hero.
    lol..I wish I was a runner...I love those people..they are so fast..haha..its a walk..have you ever heard of the WALK-AWAY-THE-POUNDS DVDs? She breaks them in to all types of miles...as fast as 5 mile tapes at 13 minute miles..or slow as 2 mile tapes at 25 minute miles...I used the 5 mile one... and just did 1.5 mile.

Quote Originally Posted by amy1985 View Post
    Yeah, at 4:30am the only thing that gets me out of bed (save a fire or something) is my bladder, and I can barely blunder to the bathroom and back again.
    I am usually up at 5am for work I start at 6:15am...so that extra 1/2 hour isn't to bad..all I can do is try right

Quote Originally Posted by Snezy View Post
    Wow 4:30am, you're going to have to go to bed at 8:30 to keep that up! Good luck with that :P
    Its 8:34pm and I am still up...haha..I'm use to getting 4 to 5 hours a night..its been my norm for years. I only work 4 days a week so I catch up the other three days...probably not the healthiest habit...but it is what it is.
    Before & Afters Diary #1

Todays Stats:
    2365 Calories Burned
    1210 Calories Consumed
    1155 Calorie Deficit

Activity
    1.5 mile walk in AM
    2.0 mile walk in PM

Well off to bed....lets see if the morning and me will be friends or enemies...lol
    Before & Afters Diary #1

I love that outfit. I also have a pink (of the fuchsia variety) fetish! Almost every outfit I wear contains some pink, and every room in my house has some pink in it as well, barring my sons room, and my blokes lair.

Quote Originally Posted by tetemcg View Post
    Wow did that 25 minutes of exercise up my calorie burn per minute for the day...I usually am around 1.4 per minute while at work sitting all day...I have been 2.2 to 2.0 all morning.
    How do you tell your resting calorie burn so precisely, tell me more, TELL ME MORE!!!!

You are still doing brilliantly with the calories and exercise.

wow what a fab outfit. you look great - what a difference 25lbs has made to you.

I totally agree! You look gorgeous in that outfit - it really suits you so well. Love the ruffles! And everyone is right - you look so happy, which is just gorgeous.

Also, very important to note, your ankles are freaking awesome. I am SO jeaolus of your shapely legs! I've got total rectangular tanks that some call legs...

Quote Originally Posted by overtherainbow View Post
    How do you tell your resting calorie burn so precisely, tell me more, TELL ME MORE!!!!
    I wear a BODYBUGG BODYBUGG :: THE SCIENCE BEHIND BODYBUGG 15 to 18 hours a day...I am not sure if you are familiar with the BIGGEST LOSER over there...but its what the contestants wear...and It gives me all kind of data when I download it to the website...I love it...I used a HEART RATE MONITOR watch for a while first but it was a pain in the ass to take my pulse all the time during a work out..so I said what the hell I have wasted more money over the last few month on junk food..why not treat myself to something that can help me get healthy instead of hurting me.
    and I love that you love PINK!! yea for PINK!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by tillylicious201 View Post
    wow what a fab outfit. you look great - what a difference 25lbs has made to you.
    Thanks so much...sometimes I think it has...then other times...im like yuck..you are still yucky!! haha...but its a slow journey and i am trying to "GET" that!!

I totally agree! You look gorgeous in that outfit - it really suits you so well. Love the ruffles! And everyone is right - you look so happy, which is just gorgeous.

Also, very important to note, your ankles are freaking awesome. I am SO jeaolus of your shapely legs! I've got total rectangular tanks that some call legs...
    I felt good that day...so I'm glad it shows...now the next morning was a whole other story... haha

I am sure your legs are not TANKS!!...as far as my legs go..thanks so much for saying something...its where I have lost the most weight...I even have defined calfs almost...my belly is still massive...my face is slowing only have 2 chins instead of 3...but my legs are getting so in shape...hubby said I am getting "Gams" lmao...I love him..
    Last edited by tetemcg; June 29th, 2011 at 06:54 AM.
    Before & Afters Diary #1

Todays Stats:
    2744 Calories Burned
    1572 Calories Consumed
    1172 Calorie Deficit

Activity
    2.0 mile walk total to and from gym.
    55 minutes of ZUMBA
    Before & Afters Diary #1

That Bodybugg looks brilliant! I can't afford it right now, but I'm watching a couple on ebay. They only have them in america, so the postage will be quite high tho. I really want one!

Was your heart in Zumba today?

June 29th Stats:
    2217 Calories Burned
    1672 Calories Consumed
    545 Calorie Deficit

Activity

2.0 mile walk.

June 30th Stats:
    2290 Calories Burned
    1760 Calories Consumed
    530 Calorie Deficit

Activity