Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Okay so yesterday was a mega fail I ate like a horse, and it was horrible. I got to the point where i was full, but i had already completed a huge disaster of calories so i ate that last bit of chocolate anyway!( even though i felt sick, i still ate it) Thats a problem right there!!

So anyway after having a huuuge disaster yesterday, today went really good. I'm not having any cravings, and have consumed 990 calories so far, so i dont know should i not have anymore since i was a pig yesterday(literally). But maybe i should still eat something to consume 1200 calories. Sure we'll see how the night goes

Anyway when i made dinner today, i also made some for my younger sister. I boiled the vegetables( green and red pepper, tomato, mushrooms,red onion)and thought nothing of it. She said it tasted 'awwwful, and pure bland' . i was so insulted even though the mushrooms did look weird.. She told me i was supposed to ' fry them, only use a lil amount of oil girl, its not that many calories!!!' and then proceeded in explaining to me that she couldn't continue eating the vegetables because she had the image of me boiling the vegetables in her head. Laugh!

Good day anyway today!!

2. Google
    Yesterday i watched an episode of ' I used to be fat' on MTV.It was about this 18 year old girl called Makenzie that started out at 273 pounds. She had this very beautiful face and seemed like a really sweet girl with a great personality!! Her dad kept telling her that 'guys only see a figure, not a personality or a pretty face'. He came across very condescending and basically a dickhead!!

In 100 days she got down to 194 pounds i think( dont know the exact number, sorry guys!!!) and she looked AMAZING. She still had that really pretty face, and alot more confidence.

I just thought it was a really inspiring episode and i would recommend for anyone to check it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post

I am beginning to feel like my old self before I put on all this excess baggage. 10 years ago, I lost 78 lbs. on the basic rotation diet so I know that is doable on this diet. During this next phase I will go into unchartered territory since I have never had to lose 100 lbs. but I believe it is achieveable especially with my modifications to the diet.

Thats great that your starting to feel like your old self again! Of course its achievable for you, im looking forward for you to tell us your next story how you lost the last 50lbs!! Best of luck
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 14th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishprincess View Post
    Thats great that your starting to feel like your old self again! Of course its achievable for you, im looking forward for you to tell us your next story how you lost the last 50lbs!! Best of luck
    Your encouragement is appreciated!

Nice rebound from the overeat, it's best to move on and forget about it.

Another great day on the diet front. Have consumed 1318 calories for the day and im not even hungry!! One thing i hate about counting up calories is for food that you dont know the calories of. Like a fillet of chicken. Very annoying

Im supposed to have my treat tomorrow, but since i behaved like a disgusting pig 2 days ago i dont deserve the treat so i wont be having it!! boooooo i hear you say, but i actually dont mind thank god!!

Seriously need to start working out again tomorrow. Ive become so lazy its crazy!! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Rover View Post
    Nice rebound from the overeat, it's best to move on and forget about it.
    Thanks Lone Rover, i totally agree!!
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 14th, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

Hey wow, we're about the same age and height AND we have the same goal weight! Looking forward to see how you reach your dream weight, good luck!! And losing 6lbs in a week! That's great! I usually lose just 1-2 pounds a week!

hey chicken how you

Wow it's still like a party in here

It doesn't matter if you have an off day so long as its only every now and then. So you ate like a horse, hay, it's not the end of the world. < See what I did there ok, I wont give up the day job just yet

But seriously, you came back superbly.

Yesterday i watched an episode of ' I used to be fat' on MTV.It was about this 18 year old girl called Makenzie that started out at 273 pounds. She had this very beautiful face and seemed like a really sweet girl with a great personality!! Her dad kept telling her that 'guys only see a figure, not a personality or a pretty face'. He came across very condescending and basically a dickhead!!
    Really?!?! Were his knuckles also dragging on the floor? For the record, this guy prefers personality 1st all the way. If she's pretty on the inside, she's just as pretty on the outside. Why can I now hear The Beautiful South singing Perfect 10 in my head?? lol

Another great day on the diet front. Have consumed 1318 calories for the day and im not even hungry!! One thing i hate about counting up calories is for food that you dont know the calories of. Like a fillet of chicken. Very annoying

Im supposed to have my treat tomorrow, but since i behaved like a disgusting pig 2 days ago i dont deserve the treat so i wont be having it!! boooooo i hear you say, but i actually dont mind thank god!!

:/
    EXCELLENT!!! Keep up the good work! You deserve a treat, just make it a lttle treat.

Check out my threads, I have some calorie counters for things like chicken fillet.

Wow thanks for all the replies guys, your support means so much to me!! Makes me happy to know there are people out there struggling just like me with their love for food!! haha

Anyways its Sunday here in Ireland, and the weather is horrible out!( whats new right :P ) We had a good few days of sun so this is kind of disappointing! Oh well what can ya do!

Today was a REALLY REALLY good day again. Ate really healthy, and it wasnt as hard as previous Sundays!! I dont know about your households, but every Sunday in my house, its soooooooo hard to resist the gorgeous food thats in the kitchen. Every Sunday there is Fresh bread rolls, sweets, chocolate( i love you i love you,but i hate you, hate you for making me a fattie) and just unreal desserts everywhere. Basically if you want to eat like a king, sunday is the day to do it!! haha

But i stayed well away from everything and consumed 1286 calories.

This is what i ate :

Breakfast:

Weetabix with 100ml of milk and banana

Nature Way Canadian Syrup bar(185 calories)

Lunch
    2 wholemeal bread with low fat cheese and 3cherry tomatoes.

Dinner
    2 Chicken breasts ( 190 calories each) 4 mushrooms, a tomato,a 1/4 of onion and a handful of red kidney beans.

and 1 diet coke can ( i know, not so good for me, ooops)

Im so full now and im so happy another good day Only thing im missing is some good exercise. What has happened to me, i've become mega mega lazy, im going to do weights later with my friend!! Allergic to even the thoughts of it!! Hopefully it wont go too bad!!

Hope everyone had a good day too

Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    Hey wow, we're about the same age and height AND we have the same goal weight! Looking forward to see how you reach your dream weight, good luck!! And losing 6lbs in a week! That's great! I usually lose just 1-2 pounds a week!

Heeeeeeeeeey Blackie, thanks a million for stopping on my thread!! Your support means alot to me!!

Thats so cool that we are the same age,height and goal weight! We are practically twins haha Thanks i was delighted when i lost 6lbs but sure i wont be expecting that to happen tuesday when i weigh in next, because i ate like a horse for 2 days out of this week, even though i have now copped on to myself, THANK GOD!!

Hope today was a good day for you pet,and keep up the amazing work!! We'll be skinny in no time!! hehe

Much love!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Wow it's still like a party in here

It doesn't matter if you have an off day so long as its only every now and then. So you ate like a horse, hay, it's not the end of the world. < See what I did there ok, I wont give up the day job just yet

But seriously, you came back superbly.

Really?!?! Were his knuckles also dragging on the floor? For the record, this guy prefers personality 1st all the way. If she's pretty on the inside, she's just as pretty on the outside. Why can I now hear The Beautiful South singing Perfect 10 in my head?? lol

Its still like a party in here??haha thanks!! didnt even know my thread had a party to begin with!! I hope my thread is behaving itself when im not logged in! haha

I know Stan, im super happy i picked myself up from eating like a pig back then!!When i was younger if i had one bad day, i would just throw in the towel and give up completely!! Now i have a complete different approach and am loving it loving it loving it! Also saw what you did there. Hay, hay, hay haha

Yeah it was shocking to see her dad behave like that, i mean his main worry should have been her health, not when's the time she'll walk down the aisle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    EXCELLENT!!! Keep up the good work! You deserve a treat, just make it a lttle treat.

Check out my threads, I have some calorie counters for things like chicken fillet.

Hey Free!! Had no treat today, super super proud of myself so i am!!

I will totally check out your threads, thanks for your help!!It means alot!!
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 14th, 2011 at 11:13 PM.

Smile

Hey Free!! Had no treat today, super super proud of myself so i am

I will totally check out your threads, thanks for your help!! It means alot
    U R welcome. Supporting each other and sharing info is what this forum is all about.

Good luck with your weight loss Irish princess, you say you are obsessed with counting calories, sounds like a good thing to me, your organised and already having success, loosing weight was the best thing i ever did for myself and id say that goes for most people, keep motivated and keep loosing, your doing brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Good luck with your weight loss Irish princess, you say you are obsessed with counting calories, sounds like a good thing to me, your organised and already having success, loosing weight was the best thing i ever did for myself and id say that goes for most people, keep motivated and keep loosing, your doing brilliant!
    Hey Dylan, thanks a million for your support!! Im Irish too, what part of Ireland are you from? Yeah im so obsessed its crazy haha ah no but its good fun tho!!

I've just started reading your diary there, and my god its long, im at the end of page one so far!! Those weights your doing sound like such hard work!! Bravo!!

Also amazing congratulations on loosing the 6 stone in a year and a half, that is such an inspiration to me!!

Hey Dylan, thanks a million for your support!! Im Irish too, what part of Ireland are you from? Yeah im so obsessed its crazy haha ah no but its good fun tho!!

I've just started reading your diary there, and my god its long, im at the end of page one so far!! Those weights your doing sound like such hard work!! Bravo!!

Also amazing congratulations on loosing the 6 stone in a year and a half, that is such an inspiration to me!!

Im from Longford, where abouts are you?

Thank you, nice to see viewers, i really love weights its all i do and think about, and also thank you again for the congratulations on weight loss , I hope to be seeing your success posts in the future too, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Im from Longford, where abouts are you?

Thank you, nice to see viewers, i really love weights its all i do and think about, and also thank you again for the congratulations on weight loss , I hope to be seeing your success posts in the future too, good luck
    Im from Tipperary!! And thanks again for the support!!