Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast

Irishprincess weight loss tra la la la la!!

Hi, hows everyone I really need to lose alooooot of weight, and i've tried many diets and failed!! So im giving it another shot I've been inspired by other people's weight loss diary's so i said i would start my own. Im sorry if its not as exciting as the others!! But of well, i'll give it my best shotI'm 20 and have been overweight ALL of my life. Its been horrible but i am one of the lucky few that my height kinda helps me as im 5'7.

I started my diet and exercise plan 14/06/11 and on that day i weighed myself i was 249 pounds!! aaaaaaahh nightmare, i couldnt get over that i had reached the 17stone 11 pounds mark.

I made out a plan of eating healthly of 1200 calories a day, walking 80 mins a day, and doing a hour of weights a night.

I weighed myself on the following tuesday and i now weighed 243 pounds, which is 17 stone and 5 pounds. I LOST 6 POUNDS IN A WEEK=RESULT haha. i was so happy because out of the 7 walks i had to do that week i did 5 and only did 2 night of weights out of the planned 7.

Im weighing myself again this tuesday and i havent been working out since ive been struck down with the flu, but i'll keep ye updated

Hope ye are all having success, much love guys stay strong xxx
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 8th, 2011 at 04:15 AM.

2. Google
    Hello

Welcome to the forum. You seem to have a great plan, just keep in mind that once you have reached your goal weight you have to maintain it, in order to be able to do that you have to be able to follow the lifestyle you had while loosing mabe not has strict but closely enough. Congrats on the 6lb weight loss and I am wishing you many more!

hey princess your back yay!

well done on the 6lbs you lucky thing

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Verobc View Post
    Hello

Welcome to the forum. You seem to have a great plan, just keep in mind that once you have reached your goal weight you have to maintain it, in order to be able to do that you have to be able to follow the lifestyle you had while loosing mabe not has strict but closely enough. Congrats on the 6lb weight loss and I am wishing you many more!
    Hey hun how are you? Thanks for visting my thread( i know it lacks creative input compared to the amazing threads that are on here, so sincerely thanks for visiting ) Thanks so much for the support! i was delighted when i lost the 6pounds. Last week i lost another 2pounds so i was extremely happy. But I weighed myself today and im after putting on half a pound but it was a bad week, i had 5 bad food days out of 7!!! I was so angry with myself. On a happier note i passed all my uni exams so was delira!!

Went to the beach yesterday and i felt like a total pig! And to make matters worse i was wearing the most unflattering outfit in the world. Seriously unflattering. I screamed nightmare. It actually got me really down because photos were taken, and i had lumps everywhere, like i didn't realise i was that big. I have beautiful thin sisters so i looked like the hulk next to them haha

The maintaining thing sounds harder than loosing the weight, because in your head you think ' if i loose all the weight i can go back eating the glorious food i was eating before because i will have worked SOOO HARD and sure all i need to do is maintain it.' But thats certainly not the case. Thanks for the tips!! But i certainly wont have to worry about that until the late future, as i have such a long road to go its crazy!!!

Back to eating healthy today, it actually feels good I hope this week i wont be having the crazy cravings i had all week!!

All the Best hun

Quote Originally Posted by tillylicious201 View Post
    hey princess your back yay!

well done on the 6lbs you lucky thing
    I know im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, yaaaaaaay!!!

Hows things with you hun? Hows the dieting and exercise going? i ate like a total pig last week for a few days resulted in me gaining half a pound back on to the 8pounds i had lost. What can i say, i love my food! Sure i wouldnt be here if i didnt haha, but all jokes aside its healthy eating from now on

Hope all is well hun
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 14th, 2011 at 10:57 PM.

Lost 4 and a half pounds this week!!! I'm so happy

i now weigh 16 stone and 13 and a half pounds!

so far ive lost 11.5 pounds!!
    Last edited by Irishprincess; July 12th, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

Having a real ' i hate dieting' day today

I had 6 winegums, and a dairy milk bar!!( i loooooooove my chocolate) ive only eaten 1221 calories though altogether so it could be alot worse. I just hate when you have cravings and you HAVE to have the food you desire.

Yesterday ended up being a real fattie day for me though, we went visiting family in the countryside and i was staaaaaarved from all the travelling so i gave in to my cravings and got a chicken wrap and chips and curry. Oh nom nom whats for dinner? had chocolate afterwards too.

Why is it soooooooooo hard sometimes. Other days i dont even think about food then.

Tomorrow until next tuesday when i weigh myself i will PROMISE TO BE GOOD.

The only worrying think is, the last 3 days i keep getting very bad headaches they dont last for ages, they last for like 2 mins and then go. But should it be sometime to be worried about? Could it possibly be from my diet? Ugh, you just cant win can you? ha

Much love guys xx

That's a great loss in a week. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Irishprincess View Post
    Hows things with you hun? Hows the dieting and exercise going?
    going great - 28 pounds down so im v happy - yay !!! 222 lbs now (15 stone 12 )
    i ate like a total pig last week for a few days resulted in me gaining half a pound back on to the 8pounds i had lost. Hope all is well hun
    ah sure we are all allowed a treat or 12 ha ha, dont feel 2 bad about it i was very bad and had a chinese last week- but i worked it off in the gym and thats the main thing. As long as we get back on the wagon (after jumping off lol ) then its grand

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    That's a great loss in a week. Keep up the good work!

Thanks hun!! Gonna go searching for some of your threads now

Quote Originally Posted by tillylicious201 View Post
    going great - 28 pounds down so im v happy - yay !!! 222 lbs now (15 stone 12 )

ah sure we are all allowed a treat or 12 ha ha, dont feel 2 bad about it i was very bad and had a chinese last week- but i worked it off in the gym and thats the main thing. As long as we get back on the wagon (after jumping off lol ) then its grand
    Hello fellow paddy!! Congrats again on the huge weight loss You're doing amazing!! Loved reading your thread last night!!
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 14th, 2011 at 10:59 PM.

Doing this because im bored( stole the questions from another thread!!)

1. What is your current height and weight?
    I'm 5'7 at 237.5 pounds. IM A BIG MOMMA haha

2.If you were at an ideal weight now, what would that weight be?
    130 pounds!! Such a long way to go, but thats my dream weight!!

3.What celebrity do you think has the perfect figure?
    mila kunis, blake lively, their bodies are perfection.

4.At what weight would you like to be at four months from now?
    195 pounds I hope to be less, but i dont want to push it either

5. Why do you want to lose weight?
    Because im sick to death of having my weight stop me from doing everything i want to do in life. Also for my health because i am at such a dangerous weight and if i get any bigger god only knows what could happen to me!!

6.Do you want to lose weight for a specific life event such as wedding or reunion? If so, when is that event?
    Well to be honest, its for college in September. I dont want to go back and experience first year like i did. Now its not like i didnt have fun or anything, because i had alot of fun,but i felt so self conscious walking around campus the size i was, there would be like cold sweat pouring through my forhead all the time. Also just for life in general im sick of being known as that fattie girl for life. God i sound such a pity ha

7. What obstacles could get between you and your weight loss goals?
    Omg, a few to say the least haha. I adoooooore my chocolate with a PASSION. I just love the taste and feeling it brings me. I also am a big sweets fan like jellies are a major OH NO to have in the house. Especially Natural confectionery sweets, they are to die for.Cheese=amazing. I also love bread, pasta, and chips(fries for ye yanks :P) but surprisingly enough im doing ok without them. GO TEAM LARGE haha

8.Why do you think that you now have a weight problem?
    All my life i have been comfort eating. When im extremely happy i'll eat without thinking, when im sad or abit down i'll eat the house without even realising food went into my mouth. Also im only after learning the difference of being actually hungry or being bored. Which for me was a huge problem.

9.Would you try writing down all food and drink consumed for a given period of time?
    Haha im actually obsessed at writing down every single bite that goes into my mouth since i began my weight loss plan a month ago. My notebook is practically always by my side. My family think im a 'weirdo' for being so obsessed in totting up my calories, but i genuinely find it really fun. haha i always loved maths in school:P

10.If you woke up tomorrow and your body was exactly the way you want it, what would be different?
    Wow there would be such a difference in my life. I would look alot better physically, my mental state would have improved ALOT. And definitly would have so much more confidence.

11.Do you eat when you are not hungry?
    This used to be my life story, but not anymore thank god!!

12. Do you binge eat (large amounts at a time)?
    Well i used to but not anymore, i would binge before on chocolate,JELLIES, sandwitches, and pies.

13.Where do you go for exercise? A local public gym? School/work gym? Home?
    i really should start using my gym membership but im so self conscious about the size of myself at the moment that i want to lose 40 more pounds before i can step into a gym. I havent exercised in the last couple of days. I know very very bad of me, but when i do exercise, i do weights at home, and walk down by the water thats near me

14.What is your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly motivation to move towards your goals?
    Just to know that i will feel alot healthier and look much better in the long run.

15.Do you have rewards for certain goals?
    Well not really, but every sunday i allow myself a treat because i adore my bad food, even though i dont like it as much as i used to

Today i stepped on the scales, i am obsessed with the scales, everyone seems to be scared of it and dreading their weigh in's but i have this cool electronic one so i love stepping on and stepping off it.

Well, to my disappointment, i lost nothing since tuesday(2days ago) so i've learned my lesson. Only go on it once a week!! Now i realise why people cant stand it ha

Smile

Thanks hun!! Gonna go searching for some of your threads now
    U R Welcome! and Thank U for your encouragement. Here's the thread that I had for my first 50, if you are interested in my trials and errors. I think I have perfected the rotation diet for me now.

http://weight-loss.fitness.com/weigh...iet-diary.html

Love this Diary, it's so much fun

Keep it up Irishprincess, you're doing great

Quote Originally Posted by Free View Post
    U R Welcome! and Thank U for your encouragement. Here's the thread that I had for my first 50, if you are interested in my trials and errors. I think I have perfected the rotation diet for me now.

http://weight-loss.fitness.com/weigh...iet-diary.html

Your welcome pet!!Awh thanks for the link! Looking forward to read your journey of how you lost 50 lbs , i can't even imagine what it's like to lose 50 lbs!! It's just crazy!! Amazing!! You must feel fab!! Go you

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Love this Diary, it's so much fun

Keep it up Irishprincess, you're doing great

Haha thanks a million Stan, had a smile on my face when i read that my diary is fun!! i like to think its somewhat fun, even though im hardly on this EVER. Thanks for the support! Much appreciated! Somedays are easy enough and other days are exteremly tough. But i must soldier on anyway.

Must go searching for your diary now
    Last edited by Irishprincess; August 14th, 2011 at 11:00 PM.

Your welcome pet!!Awh thanks for the link! Looking forward to read your journey of how you lost 50 lbs , i can't even imagine what it's like to lose 50 lbs!! It's just crazy!! Amazing!! You must feel fab!! Go you

I am beginning to feel like my old self before I put on all this excess baggage. 10 years ago, I lost 78 lbs. on the basic rotation diet so I know that is doable on this diet. During this next phase I will go into unchartered territory since I have never had to lose 100 lbs. but I believe it is achieveable especially with my modifications to the diet.