Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

to die's diary...

Hi everyone,

I tried to introduce myself at greeting part of the forum but I thought it will be better to write on my diary here .

I had never been overweight till my age of 23.I was 55-58kgs all my teenages and university years. Finishing the university was my year of starting to get weight. After graduating I have become 60kgs which was a disaster for me at those days.I used take photos to see how fat I am and started to the diets in unhealthy ways. Then after a short while like a year or something I became 80 kgs when I was 24 years old. It was result of some stressfull diet like atkins and self strict dieats. Then , my weight became 85 kgs afterwards.When I was 26 years old it was first time that I saw the 90kgs ! I was so sad about myself and started a new self diet period in which I had lost 17 kgs. It was when I have met my husband at that year at the age of 27and I was 73 kgs. But at my wedding I was 91 kgs again! I gained all them back .When I was 30 years old and married I saw the 97 kgs finally ! I was hardly bearthing and I wanted to sleep all day because it was so tiring to do anything whith that weight on me.That year I started a collorie diet list and lost 25 kgs and saw the 72 kgs .

My young adult years were all this way: dieting but gaining back even more than what ? have lost.

Today I am 32 years old and I now I am 95 kgs .

After all these years of struggling with my kilos and with diets I feel so tired and hopeless and the worst is that I am aging . I feel like those are the last chances to get thin in my life.So I plan to do Dukan diet now .But ? am afraid that it may be harmful for my body that is why I went to doctor for some test before I go dieting once at final time.I plan to start in a week or something after getting my results that tells that my body is ok ,have no health problems ...

I am sorry for my bad english and I thank so much for reading all these about me..thank you.

2. Google
    Your thread has a very alarming title hahahaaha I so understand how you feel! The yo-yo dieting..and one day, you just get so fed up and want to die. hahahaha....BUT there is so much life to live! So we take up the decision to better ourselves! Welcome to the forum. And let's achieve our goals together!

thank you , I hope to get motivation from here

losing weight is easy when you are motivated but the real problem is not to get the kilos back I guess ,at least in my situation. :/

Is anyone there who is dieting with dukan diet?I have read the book a bit and thought that ?t was only for people like me who are hopeless on dieting. Do you have any idea about it ?

Hello To Die,

Thanks for dropping by my thread and Welcome to the forum...gotta admit, that thread title is a little alarming...and certainly hope it voices your frustration and not your intentions! I think you'll find here that we're all on the same journey...we all have our ups and downs, good days and bad days...but we all are on the same journey. On this forum, we share our experience, strength and hope with each other...the good, bad and ugly..and I've found this forum to be very helpful. I don't know anything about the Dukan diet...never heard of it. My experience is that diets alone do not work...it takes a lifestyle change...for me it means exercising and reducing my calorie input. I have to keep reminding myself it's not a race to lose weight (although I want it all gone..now!)..and that it took time to put on the weight and it will take time to get it off. I've lost about 80 pounds now in 10 months and I've got another 45 or so to go...1 day at a time, one bite of food at a time, 1 drop of sweat at a time!

I suggest you post here every day...some of us put our food consumed and exercise here, some put our random thoughts..it's all good and I find theraputic and it helps to see we're not alone!

Take care and looking forward to seeing your posts!

Sarah

at f?rst I want to explain that I never ment to be alarming , really,

I? never thought it would be considered like that .and I thought that Wild at heart was joking and trying to be friendly.

I have no intentions in such a way. I think one should never consider to die because weight problems. of course I am depressed sometimes about my weight but I don't feel to do a worse thing. I knew it doesnt worth for it. some other reasons cause to overweight and they are still the other reasons that sometimes make people sad and depressed .

thank you soo for writing to me and making me realize that situation about my post and nick name. Actually it was just a brain storming accident maybe .I was trying to choose nick name and a song came to my mind in which there was this word I got really uncomfortable about it. stupid me to choose such a name. ? am sorry. after a short while of wandering on this forum I wanted to be part of it but never thought much on the nick while deciding to start to write.

anyway I have already felt that warmth here and I would l?ke to fr?ends with you here.the more I see the motivat?on photos the more I get that power in me just cant wait to start. but I should get the results of my tests from doctor. I have already cut down the margarine eating. yes ? used to eat ?t much.? feel better now even I am not thinner but ? feel better because ?t was so unhealthy to eat ?t.what changed my ideas was some diet books.

I hope to get to the way which will be long but joyful. when dieting I am happy when I am hungry ? know that I am gett?ng r?d of the kilos one gram bye one. dear scbibhouse encourg?ng me warm words about dieting was incred?blely valuable for me thank you so much for your time to read and write to me.

hi again

tomorrow ? will visit my doctor ? hope get good news and start to my diet.wish me luck.

all the best...

Hey to die,

Good to know your name is a song!! Don't worry about it...as I said before it's all good! Hope you get the "go ahead" from your doctor and good luck on your new diet. They only work if you work 'em (sucks, but true!).

You'll find that none of us are perfect...we all have good and bad days...in terms of food choices ( I prefer to say that rather than "diet") and in terms of just life in general. I have varying degrees of motivation..right now, I'm experimenting a little to actually know my calorie intake...I've been on my journey for several months and up until now did not count calories...but I think I'm to the point now where I need to know so that I can continue to lose the weight at a good rate...and it is a little change of pace!

So, take care and good luck again at the Doc's.

Sarah

Hi Sarah ,

it is a good choice to call food choices it feels better . .and you are so full of energy ,positive energy.thank you for powerful words and good wishes

you are close to your goal I think it is 20 kgs or smt that you want to lose more. about 44 lbs I guess. It is so easy for you. considering all the way you came so proudly from the 269lbs. you are right to change pace maybe, body is getting used to the program and losing weight slows down after a while.then we need to f?nd out other ways for way to our goal.

but I believe you will do it so easily

I am excited for my new program of eatting, too.I so much wish to hear that I am healthy because I dont want to do my old str?ck diets. with plenty of water I th?nk I can handle the dukan d?et better.

see you again.take care and keep your head high you are just at the right way

all the best

finally ? am back from the doctor's. all is fine. thanks to god ? have no problem with my kidneys . the ache is to be because of the weight .

maybe it is time to this diary to turn in to a real weight loss diary

nice day to all

hello,

I was really lazy for a few days ,but I was not eager to eat . I even miss the lunch today.I didnt recognized that I was hungry.IT ?s not good to sk?p meal I know but for a person like me- addiceted to food- missing a meal means alot. and I did some cleaning .? suppose that as excercise , yes house works can be very tiring and I think they should be considered so your home gets cleaned and you get active, perfect activity too lose weight

Also at this weekend, I will do my plan, the calender for my weight loss according to my diet .I plan to do ?t on sunday and to start on monday .Till then I will eat less like today. I will try not to skip any meal .

Have a good weekend all

tomorrow is the diet day , wish everyt?ng goes r?ght.I will have 5 days of attack period of my diet. The next saturday will start my protein + vegetable eating plan period.see you soon...

Good luck! I have faith in you Celine!!!! Message me and tell me how your first day went!

Thank youu sooo much sweetest ) my love to you )

I have started quite good th?s morning. I had my breakfast .I went to buy some oat bran it took a little bitof time. Because it wasnt easy to find them here around.

Now I am ready and I am on my way on the first day of my attack period.

now ?t ?s lunch time , I will have my luch with oat bran for the first time really excited about.I am not fond of sugar so this diet is really just right for me, I guess.

yes, feels good I am not hungry at all for now. The rule is to eat only proteins for five days.you can eat whenever you want but just proteins.

I wish you luck to too dear Dana ) Thanks sooooo much for your support, It means so much to me!

And I wish luck to everyone who got up this morning to be in diet and who arealready on their ways on.

best wishes