Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks I will try that. as far as the clothing well it depends what constitutes clothing....

2. Google
    Indeed

I like to know the details so I tend to weigh myself naked just so I get the most consistent reading possible every time.

Thanks good advice now i just have to continually follow it.

I was wondering if water drank in the form of (herbal) tea, counts as well, or things like milk that are mostly water, or if it's important that it's just pure water.

Quote Originally Posted by mrxian View Post
    I was wondering if water drank in the form of (herbal) tea, counts as well, or things like milk that are mostly water, or if it's important that it's just pure water.
    In terms of weight loss, a good way to reduce calories is to only drink water. That way you're not drinking anything that has sugar or other calories in it that don't make you feel full.

But yes, other forms of liquid that contain water count as well. However, keep in mind that anything that contains caffeine or alcohol act as diuretics, so some of the fluid that you drink will basically be negated by the diuretic effect. Not that those don't count at all towards your daily water intake, but for example, I wouldn't count an 8 ounce cup of coffee or tea as a whole serving of water. Maybe half, depending on the caffeine content.

Thanks for the reply, Mical, but how does water burn fat? I thought it mostly just runs through you if you drink more than you need.

There are so many reason to drink a lot of water to loose weight--
    1. Weight loss is mostly occurring due to the loss of water and we have to drink adequate amount of water to get rid of dehydration problem.
    2. Fat burning process is occurring only due to the adequate contribute of water and dehydration slows down the process of calories burning.