I'm doing everything right, so why am I gaining weight?

I've gained weight.. ive been working out and eatig better for 2 or 3 weeks.
    Ive heard online that it could because im gaining muscle and muscle weights more than fat. If I keep doning like im doing, will i eventually lose any weight?

2. Google
    Well, I think if you're really having a healthy diet and you're exercising regurlarly you're obviously losing fat, if you make exercices that make you gain muscle your weight won't necessary change but you should still see a different on your body.

how are you tracking your progress ? (scales are not exactly the best guide) What kind and intensity exercise are you doing? Eating better does not mean that your diet is good enough to loose fat.

you need to provide more information for us to answer your question.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." -Mahatma Gandhi
    My Diary

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlover View Post
    I've gained weight.. ive been working out and eatig better for 2 or 3 weeks.
    Ive heard online that it could because im gaining muscle and muscle weights more than fat. If I keep doning like im doing, will i eventually lose any weight?
    Chances are you're not "doing everything right" if you don't lose any weight. Even if you are building muscle mass, you should experience a loss in weight, since muscle mass is built up very slowly.

If you're not losing weight, eat less and exercise more.
    Almost there.

I agree with trusylver. A better way to measure progress are your body measurements. The scale can go up and down depending on the time you weigh in, what you previously ate etc

Your weigh gain may what we say is water retention, muscle repair, electrolyte imbalance etc that happens during the first few weeks of starting your exercise. Be consistent with your diet and exercise plan and if still you keep on increasing your weight then you are going wrong in food that you are eating or your exercise plan and intensity is not enough for your body type to loose weight.

Hey if you are gaining your weight again while keeping all good food habits and proper exercise than I would like to suggest you that you should once consult to a doctor, because it might have been cases of hormonal disorder. You should not take it lightly.

Well that deepend if you are really doing everything right! Also you would feel if u are only gaining in muscles and as per seeing results u may see them only in 8 weeks

If you are burning more calories than you take in, then you will lose weight. If you are gaining weight, you might want to check what you are eating.

Our body gets energy from glycogen stores, therefore, the supplement consumed before the workout must be instantly converted into glycogen by the body to ensure stable energy reserves.