Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preparation - H

Preparation - H

lol was watching miss america tell some of her secrets and she says using preparation H ( you know that hemmoroid stuff) helps body look slimmer when you put it on and then cover it up overnight. like for hips and thighs put it on, then put pantyhose on top and go to sleep. im gonna try it sometime!
    she says it gives same results as those body wraps you get.

2. Google
    Huh, I bet that would work well. I have been known to put the preperation-h under my eyes to reduce puffiness, and it works great. You'll have to let me know how well it works after you try it!

Do it and let us know! Maybe you could take your measurements before bed and then again in the morning??

Do you think they make a big enough tube I could bathe in the stuff.... that sounds like fun...and tingly too

It works! of course its temporary, but my ex bf use to do this to cut off 2 inches for his tape test in the army. he'd coat his waist then wrap it tightly with saran wrap, then he'd have to wash really well to get rid of the smell. but really unless you have something you need to be slightly toned for a few hours, it does nothing longterm.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheexcuses
    Do you think they make a big enough tube I could bathe in the stuff.... that sounds like fun...and tingly too
    I am right there with ya!!!

I liked your note on looking for the real me under all this junk!
    I feel the same way.
    thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinetia View Post
    It works! of course its temporary, but my ex bf use to do this to cut off 2 inches for his tape test in the army. he'd coat his waist then wrap it tightly with saran wrap, then he'd have to wash really well to get rid of the smell. but really unless you have something you need to be slightly toned for a few hours, it does nothing longterm.
    Just another quick fix!!
    What will we come up with next?

Quote Originally Posted by PeridotEyes View Post
    Huh, I bet that would work well. I have been known to put the preperation-h under my eyes to reduce puffiness, and it works great. You'll have to let me know how well it works after you try it!
    I would really be scared that I might get the stuff in my eyes!!
    ooooo dear.

It works, Say you have like 1 inch on your belly that needs to be gone for a bodyfat taping (army). You smear that stuff on your stomach and wrap it with plastic wrap over night. Its just a bandaid, your don't loose that inch but it does suck your gut in for a while.

How funny!
    Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to try this! lol

Do you have to wait for a couple of hours to bathe afterwards or can you shower first thing in the morning???

Well, of course it's temporary, you know, if it weren't they wouldn't need to sell the whole large tube for small hemroids .

Oh boy....

Exclamation Side Effects

People,
    I have read several articles that list the side effects of unsing Preparation H other than what it is intended for. The fact that you are reading this means that you are researching the use as well and that is good.
    I would love to use the stuff myself. Like many people in todays society I have extra baggage around my mid section and I'm not overweight. However, I have read that it cause problems with your blood pressure. Having issues with your blood pressure is a serious condition that causes other serious health related problems.
    Now, I dont know about you but I think being healthy and living far out weighs having a flatter stomach for only a couple of hours.
    Hope this helps