1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wendie Plan

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Programs' started by taylorstimac, Jan 20, 2009.

1. taylorstimac

taylorstimac New Member

I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on The Wendie Plan. It was originally based on the WW Points system, but can be incorporated with calorie counting, Atkins, etc. I've not tried this "plan"-- just curious as to what everyone's thought were.

Here's a link that describes the plan in detail:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wallaby

wallaby New Member

When I was doing Weight Watchers, a lot of people were following the Wendie Plan. I never heard anything negative about it. A lot of people raved about how it helped them break through plateaus. Basically, you're varying your calories for the week, so your body doesn't get used to the same amount. I don't see any harm in trying it, and seeing if it works for you.

4. yoyomama

yoyomama New Member

I'm trying the Wendie Plan again. It worked great for me 5 years ago on the old WW point system. Here's a calculator for the new Points Plus system. I'm trying it now. Hope it works since the Points Plus wasn't working so great for me not using any weekly points.