A New Beginning Starts Now. My journey to lose 100 pounds.

Hey friends,

I am brand new to the forum and to my healthy lifestyle. I am 3 days into changing my life and thought I'd look online for a forum to help share my story and connect with others on the same path.

I am 29 and on Monday came in at 340lb. I could try to blame it on a bunch of things, but I did it to myself.

I've started my exercising with moderate hiking, 2 miles a day so far in the park near my house. Gotta start somewhere!

Hope to share success with you all.

Your friend,
Steve

Hi Steve!

Welcome. Sounds like you are really committed brother! Hope you reach the 100 pound weight loss journey safe and sound. I am also new to this forum as of today. I've been on a healthy lifestyle program for 3 months now and lost about 41 pounds total. It feels great to see others who are on the journey to weight loss and better health!

God bless Bro!

Hi Steve!

Welcome. Sounds like you are really committed brother! Hope you reach the 100 pound weight loss journey safe and sound. I am also new to this forum as of today. I've been on a healthy lifestyle program for 3 months now and lost about 41 pounds total. It feels great to see others who are on the journey to weight loss and better health!

God bless Bro!
Thanks so much! I'm catching up to you someday soon!

You are totally on the right track. Important is to stop being anxious and keep a positive spirit. You will eaisly loose weight by working out and eating healthy food. You can even try a natural weight loss pill. That will help you loose extra calories easily.
There is no natural weight loss pill. In fact, there is no weight loss pill, natural or otherwise.