1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'USA' started by MeghanLynn, Mar 22, 2013.

1. MeghanLynn

MeghanLynn New Member

I did a quick search, but only found quite old posts. Anyone in LA who wants to share the journey?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. justzala

justzala New Member

hi ddgandra! happy that things worked out with that program for you =] what do you currently do now to stay fit? I'm actually not in a position to lose weight im trying to gain haha. just trying to see where everyone is at.

4. justzala

justzala New Member

i'm actually in the LA area! hopefully you're still around on this forum.

5. Ashlindzw

Ashlindzw New Member

I currently live in Los Angeles area and I started my journey about 4-5 years ago when one day I stepped on a scale and it said 269lbs. My Jaw dropped because just a year or two prior I was 210 lbs 7 - 10% body fat and in great shape. I finally made a decision to lose the weight. I began by hitting the gym cutting out all soda and juices and eating out less. I never really cared for juices and sodas so that was easy for me.

I took every fat loss pill and supplement I could get my hands on. Some worked other not so well. But all had their side affects. I would get jittery, dizzy, feel tired hard to focus and much more. Once I stopped them I would put most of the weight back on. I eventually got to 225 and was stuck there until recently. I noticed that the pills made me feel worst and my main problems were consistency with working-out and eating healthy.
    I began to track and count cut the excess hype out and get to the real deal. Eat Right and stay active. I began taking the fitness marriage and not one night stand approach.

Speed up until today. I am currently around 210 and still trimming the fat off. I have changed my whole approach I eat healthy and stay active. No more dieting fat loss pills. I drink a shake in the morning and one at night take vitamins eat my green leafy veggies and stay in the company of like minded individuals.

My level 10 goals are 195lbs. 34-35 waist 7-10% body fat. In my mind I have already achieved this goal I am just waiting for everyone else to see it.

Pretty soon I will be hosting Sunday workouts again at the beach!!!

6. shawn714

shawn714 New Member

Hi Meghan I went to your website and saw your youtube video very nice!!

7. rimay2k

rimay2k Well-Known Member

I am currently in the Long Beach area.