1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all Australians

Discussion in 'Australia' started by shae, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Markyb47

Markyb47 New Member

Hey guys I'm an Aussie to anyone know of any good places in Australia to lose some weight ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ocovi

Ocovi New Member

C'mon Tassie!!

WHOOOO yep, Tassie :) It IS a wonderful place, if you like 4 seasons haha. Go Aussie!! :party:

4. Aimellz

Aimellz New Member

Another one from the wonderful land of OZ, Im from Melbourne in the yarra valley and I have 35kgs to lose and am glad to have found some other aussies to share my journey with :)

5. Sole

Sole New Member

Hello to you all!
    Another Aussie here as well...........:)

6. CandoATU

CandoATU Active Member

Hello fellow Aussies! Im from Newcastle NSW. Ive had a total of 24kgs to lose, and now im almost half way there!!!

7. running-belle

running-belle New Member

Hi Oz dieters!

Another Aussie! Fellow weight watchers/cohens combination dieter! hahah
    :)

8. MickeyBoo

MickeyBoo New Member

Hi another Aussie here, trying to lose my weight again for the 2nd time! Just doing exercise and watching the calories at the moment!

Good Luck

9. aussiegal

aussiegal Active Member

Hiya Aussies!

I'm Lisa, from Melbourne. I'm doing the weight loss 'thing' again too! Woop! I've got a LOT to lose, I'm currently around the 126kg mark, and gotta get down to around 68kg. I've been trying for about a year and a half now, and I've gone up and down, my lowest being 116 in January this year, but then I got diagnosed with depression and since then losing weight has been more difficult coz I'm such an emotional eater. But I'm working on that!

Hope everyone is doing well!

10. knyt

knyt Active Member

Awww it's great to see more of us here!

I never introduced myself before, but I'm from Sydney and I'm about a quarter way to my goal. Hopefully I'll be there in time for summer!

You learn so much from this site :D

11. keepinitoff

keepinitoff New Member

HI guys I'm new to this forum looked around really good information. I have been on a cleansing diet for the last week have had some good results, what are your thoughts on cleansing people?

12. knyt

knyt Active Member

Cleansing... okay in the very short term but doesn't provide realistic weightloss/fatloss and you put the weight back on. It teaches you bad habits too but I guess it's alright to use it to mentally jump start a diet/ lifestyle change.

Best medicine is eating less (calorie counting works great) and exercising. If you do it right, you can still have what you want in moderation.

13. Robert008

Robert008 New Member

hey this is Robert from sydney.:blush5:

14. aus_deb

aus_deb Active Member

Hey Robert from Sydney :waving:

15. fortyfour

fortyfour Senior

No More Sweets

That's my dieting motto. I am not sure what else to say. I am keeping a regular blog thingy about diet in the main forum. As i am in a healthy weight range it might not be too interesting for people who have a lot to lose but frankly i think the princples are much the same.

I'm a binger so avoiding sugar totally is one thing that works for me. This is the second time i've tried to do it "forever". And this time i've been doing it for a month.

16. mercy looker

mercy looker New Member

Hi lm from bundaberg QLD, anyone here whose has tried this [Spam Link Removed] for weight loss. any results or effects

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017