Can women be strong and still sexy?

A women's strength both physically and emotionally can be greatly enhanced by weight training ( resistance) three to four times per week. Physical endurance is especially important for staying active with daily living and activities.

Fitlap

I absolutely agree that women can be strong and beautiful at the same time. By the way, Jessie Graff has a black belt in taekwondo. Her strenght measures are really impressive.

Objectively, as a straight woman, I think other strong women are hot. Strong women are people who have clearly put a lot of work and dedication into their bodies. What's not to like about that? Women appreciate the same dedication in a man, or at least I do.
Everybody looks better lean and fit. The competitive bodybuilder (both sexes) look freaky though.

Of course you can!!!! It's not only about how you look but the feeling of accomplishment when you hit your goals give you a new respect for the process. Taking pride in your success breeds confidence. And everyone knows confidence is "sexy"!