1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can women be strong and still sexy?

Discussion in 'Weight loss in the media' started by allcdnboy, Jan 7, 2017.

1. allcdnboy

allcdnboy Administrator Staff Member

Damn right. Jessie Graff is probably stronger than any man I know and she doesn't look (to me) masculine at all. Granted, she does this stuff for a living, but, to me, this proves that women can be strong and still very beautiful.

carlinannarbor and SamanthaMacG like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nctero

nctero New Member

This is why I think a woman should keep her feminine beauty and not compete with men.

4. -Cory-

-Cory- Senior

Objectively, as a straight woman, I think other strong women are hot. Strong women are people who have clearly put a lot of work and dedication into their bodies. What's not to like about that? Women appreciate the same dedication in a man, or at least I do.

5. Patricia Lynn

Patricia Lynn New Member

A women's strength both physically and emotionally can be greatly enhanced by weight training ( resistance) three to four times per week. Physical endurance is especially important for staying active with daily living and activities.

6. Fitlap

Fitlap New Member

I absolutely agree that women can be strong and beautiful at the same time. By the way, Jessie Graff has a black belt in taekwondo. Her strenght measures are really impressive.

7. Emma Johnson

Emma Johnson New Member

Yes it is possible but having too much muscles seems like a turn off for most men.

8. carlinannarbor

carlinannarbor New Member

Everybody looks better lean and fit. The competitive bodybuilder (both sexes) look freaky though.

9. Tyson Kimber

Tyson Kimber New Member

Of course you can!!!! It's not only about how you look but the feeling of accomplishment when you hit your goals give you a new respect for the process. Taking pride in your success breeds confidence. And everyone knows confidence is "sexy"!