1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diet Help

Discussion in 'Advanced Weight Loss' started by Marcos, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Marcos

Marcos New Member

Hi,

I am a 15 year old male about 5'8 and I need help with a diet that could help me lose weight. I am overweight (190lbs) and I want to lose some weight. I am not comfortable about how my body looks weight size and I do not know that much about a healthy so I have turned to a forum page to help me. My parents are willing to make a "special" breakfast, lunch, and dinner then for the rest of the family. Thanks for reading this and the help!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trusylver

Trusylver Coach

What do you normally eat now ? what sort of exercise do you do ?

4. Marcos

Marcos New Member

Most of my exercise comes from my pe class but sometimes I go to the gym. I am going to buy a gym membership soon so I can workout more frequently. What I eat now is on the weekdays I dont eat breakfast/lunch but I will have chicken and rice for dinner and on the weekends usually fish rice and broccoli.

5. saaqib

saaqib New Member

if you are an over eater, then rectify that 1st.. if not then start a workout routine mainly consisting of light jogging..then over weeks begins running..try this for a complete month

6. roger nelson

roger nelson New Member

Weight loss is one of the big challenge.If you want to loss weight you should eat.stop eating is not a solution.as you are too young you should avoid junk food and fat food.eat healthy food,which have lots of proteins, and drink green tea,black coffee. Go to the gym and do exercise. cardio exercise is more effective for loss weight.like running,swimming,rowing machine exercise,exercise bike etc.Take a diet routine and workout routine.follow the routine perfectly,you will lose your weight easily.