1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know if i need surgery

Discussion in 'Weight Loss with Health Conditions' started by Benjamin Vega, May 19, 2017.

1. Benjamin Vega

Benjamin Vega New Member

Hi my name is Ben I am 5'7

So when i started my weight loss i weighed about 250 this past August now about 10 months have passed and i now weigh 165, but i notice this pouch that hangs when i get in planking position i really don't know if it's loose skin that will tighten back or i really need to have surgery to remove the extra skin.

could provide pictures upon request if it helps

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trusylver

Trusylver Super Moderator

You have had a good loss, congratulations. However the chances of having the skin tighten up over time is dependent on a few things including age and how long you were carrying the extra weight. Building muscle to replace the lost fat can help the appearance of loose skin.

It is also possible that there is still some fat there, a photo can help with this.

Benjamin Vega likes this.
  4. Benjamin Vega

Benjamin Vega New Member

RenderedContent-5B6788BD-1820-474F-A8DA-27800B6FDA99.JPG RenderedContent-FD38A502-673D-4335-8D59-693633FA4294.JPG
    Thank you for replying but i have been big for a while im about to turn 24 here are some pics

Attached Files: