1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast Food

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by Aka92, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Aka92

Aka92 New Member

Hello,

I usually lose fat when I eat around 2200 cal. I lose like 0.5 kg per week. What i'm wondering is that is it possible to still lose fat while eating only one fast food meal (Hardee's for instance) every week. I won't workout nor do cardio in that day, and obviously I will workout and do one cardio session on the other days. On this single cheat day, I'll just take a protein supplement (25 gram of protein) and drink water, and eat that one cheat meal.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. allcdnboy

allcdnboy Administrator Staff Member

Yup. You could eat a fast food meal every day and still lose weight as long as your total calories is still 2200 or less. What suffers is getting proper nutrients that you would have gotten from a more well rounded meal.

4. NewGuy89

NewGuy89 New Member

I agree... My problem is i'm addicted to McDonalds coffee and breakfast burritos :biggrinjester:

5. allcdnboy

allcdnboy Administrator Staff Member

The burritos are pretty small, aren't they? If that is all you had for breakfast, that's probably not even that bad (except on the wallet)

Marcbenson22 likes this.
  6. Alex1994

Alex1994 New Member

Fast food with fat isn't a problem, just don't eat it with sugar (ice cream,etc.). Avoid sugar, because it boosts insulin level in your body.