1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fat burners

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by inon, Oct 21, 2016.

1. inon

inon New Member

hey guy's, looking for a recomendation for fat burners they are so many and i got a little bit confused.. :/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. allcdnboy

allcdnboy Administrator Staff Member

fat burners = muscle. Go to the gym

Trusylver likes this.
  4. wartiger02

wartiger02 New Member

There is seldom any reason to look at fat burners for the average dieter. If you think you do need them I would suggest speaking with a doctor.

5. Grv Chauhan

Grv Chauhan New Member

Hi,

Fat burners are not recommend nor required in case you are looking for fat loss. It is just a calorie deficit nutrition plan and physical activities that will help you lose your fat. Just eat less than your body requires and it would be good to gofer losing fat.

In case you are looking at Fat burners for that extra punch in your workouts, go for black coffee 15-20 minutes before workout which would help you get that kick and enhance your performance in gym.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gaurav Chauhan

6. sajjad00

sajjad00 New Member

lipo 6 but i recomend work hard in gym and loss weight instead of using these things.

7. Fitness Basics

Fitness Basics New Member

Don't use them. I know I'm really late but DON'T use any fat burners. They don't work. Everything you need is to be in a proper caloric deficit and nothing else. No product will make you burn fat. They are all a scam, sorry.