1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling hungry after eating

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Barbiaux, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Barbiaux

Barbiaux New Member

I have always said that the part of my brain that tells me when I am full is broken. I can sit down and eat a ton of food and usually only stop because I get bored.

There are times when I finish eating a big meal and 5 minutes later my stomach growls and I have that feeling you get when you are hungry.

I have noticed that since I started my diet 8 weeks ago I don't get that feeling but I still get it on my cheat days.

Has anyone else experienced this type of thing?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -Cory-

-Cory- Senior

Completely. I felt it a lot in the beginning. At this point I'm fine most days, but I turn into a bottomless pit after a cheat day and work really hard to get back on track. Not sure what causes it.

4. mantishugo

mantishugo New Member

You need to stop consuming those food items which make you feel hungry after short period of time. Include Almonds and Oats in your breakfast. I'm sure if you eat these things you will feel full for longer. Avoid sugar at all cost. Drink lemon juice in the morning after getting up. Drink plenty of water. Abstain from cheese, white bread and fried food items.

5. GeorgeSK

GeorgeSK New Member

Whenever i feel hungry I drink sugar free squash or have a fruit. Drinking water also helps.

6. Vaughn

Vaughn New Member

I have the same problem..

What helps me though is cooking just one serving/making sure there's no leftovers and planning ahead so I can look forward to what I'm gonna eat the next day instead of thinking of what I'm gonna eat on the current day.