1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herbalife is not helping me lose weight

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Programs' started by kavs, Dec 23, 2015.

1. kavs

kavs New Member

Hii,

Could anyone help me wit this . M taking herbalife since a month and have not lost even 1kg . But my aunty used it for 2 months and she already lost 5kgs . Is it that am not doing it correctly . I drink the shake every morning . As i work in shifts , my morning shift starts from 6.30am and i will hav to leave my house by 5.30am . I usually take the shaker in the bottle and drink in office . Is this fine ??
    I just want to know y is it working for others and not to me . [emoji20] .
    I am 24yrs old wit 5'7" height and 77kgs weight .
    Please suggest something and which works fast , as my cousins wedding in in next 3 month and by then i should look perfectly fine .

Thanks,
    Kavs

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jastin Fretza

Jastin Fretza New Member

Hi
    I think the most important thing you can do is to write down everything you eat and measure it And Try replace bad habits with new healthy habits that you can stick with, or try To ask your wellness coach why you are not losing weight and he will make program that specializes your needs.

4. kavs

kavs New Member

Hi Jastin,

Thanks for that . But i make sure il add most of fruits n vegetables .

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

5. kavs

kavs New Member

Hii Mark,

Thanks a lot for that . Wil try following this diet . Thanks soo much .

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

6. markzilla88

markzilla88 New Member

Hey Kavs how is the nutritarian diet style working out for you so far?? Need any help? Hope you are doing well!!!

Does anyone have any idea why my initial post to her full of quality, truthful information was deleted?
    Was it because I was warning about the dangers of the poisonous ingredients in Herbalife products? Are we not supposed to talk bad about companies on here? I can't help it when so many of them out there sacrifice people's livelihood for profits :/

Alex40 and freenstrong like this.
  7. Ravleen-RD

Ravleen-RD New Member

Hopefully it was a glitch, Mark.

I agree, it's helpful to talk about the good and bad of different weight loss products out there!

Ravleen

Yohane56 likes this.
  8. fatforge

fatforge New Member

Something that works fast? Staying at a caloric deficit and exercising. Herbalife is an overpriced meal in a bottle, if you ask me, but that's just my opinion.

How much do you want to lose? Realistically, it's possible to go 1-2kg per week. But you really need to be on top of your game to achieve that. If you want an easy quick fix, then nothing will help you, because it simply requires work and effort.

Yohane56 and Montanahealthy64 like this.
  9. Steve

Steve Member Staff Member

i didn't say the site had ads. i said you signed up and started spamming hyperlinks in every post you made without even building credibility or trust

cagdas and Montanahealthy64 like this.
  10. Travis Bell

Travis Bell New Member

I'll second what @fatforge said. Don't focus on short term goals, losing weight requires patience and effort and it is really rewarding to those who give their best.
    Keep your diet in check (keep a journal) and a workout schedule is a must.

11. JCruzFit

JCruzFit New Member

I have the perfect response for you. I actually used it in a reply here https://weight-loss.fitness.com/threads/looking-for-help.69199/
    His question was different but the response I gave him can also apply to your dilemma. Hope it helps

ISSA Certified Personal Trainer Specializing in weight loss
    5 Years Experience
    Over 300 People Served