1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i loss my weight?

Discussion in 'Weight loss in the media' started by aftab267, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Ash Jade

Ash Jade New Member

@Fitness_Chick Hey hun, Its a whole food based product of juice powder concentrates from 30 different fruits, vegetables and grains plus an array of natural antioxidants, phytochemicals and fibres in capsule form :) Those in the morning have boosted my metabolism, given me the energy to actually last through the day with out feeling lethargic or needing a nap and it's totally changed my mum life and my diet. I don't get stupid cravings as much as i just feel generally healthy because its not stuff i'd usually eat anyway :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lechtej

Lechtej New Member

Eat less - start counting calories. Trye to have negative energy balance
    Be active - but learn more how to make efficient training.

Wayne Taylor likes this.
  4. allcdnboy

allcdnboy Administrator Staff Member

Juice plus is just a very expensive multi-vitamin, and not even a good one at that. You will get more from a multivitamin from your local grocery store and save you $20-$30 / month.

Any study that you read regarding Juice+ was done by Juice+ and the studies are designed to make them look good. They wouldn't publish a study where they look bad. However, that said, all the studies results are based around the vitamins that are in the Juice, so again, why spend so much money for something you get from a multivitamin.

Wayne Taylor likes this.
  5. Jaime Brooks

Jaime Brooks New Member

Stay focused, create goals... and most importantly create a plan. Once you have a plan in action it will be easier to stay on track. Also meal prepping is a good option which you could possibly look into. Best of luck!

Wayne Taylor likes this.
  6. Jaime Brooks

Jaime Brooks New Member

Great advice John, well said.

fastwl and Wayne Taylor like this.
  7. MarkKohout

MarkKohout New Member

Hey Aftab
    You want to lose weight and got number of responses about exercise, diet food and etc. But I want to give you a suggestion that is weight loss surgery. I got surgery and its really effective. So, once try you.

8. morgangraham

morgangraham New Member

I have doubt about whether these products will work or not. I wanted to know what the mechanism for losing the weight. I mean, how do these products help to get results?

9. losingweightnurse

losingweightnurse New Member

to test the products. you must be willing to review and be motivated enugh to take actions.

10. monik

monik New Member

Lipovon is a very good product. You cat try it! <link not allowed>
    For me is a really good for 4 week I lost 8 kilograms

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  11. SarahPhillips234

SarahPhillips234 New Member

I reckon being vegetarian might help lose weight, if anything just because it takes longer to prepare the food so you don't just binge , it's winning on bestiverse at the moment

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017 at 3:46 AM
  12. Omega

Omega Super Moderator

The fact that 8 people had voted for it when I looked in an online poll is hardly conclusive.
    When you consider the number of people who have listed their religion as "Jedi" on census forms - I'm sure that I could find a dozen people happy to put "eating chocolate and drinking wine".

Don't be convinced of anything by such polls - look for research or articles by trusted authorities.