1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i loss my weight?

Discussion in 'Weight loss in the media' started by aftab267, Mar 14, 2015.

1. carlinannarbor

carlinannarbor New Member

There are others reading who should think twice about that weight loss method.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tyson Kimber

Tyson Kimber New Member

Great information here. Just remember everyone is different. And what works for one may not be the ticket for you. Sometimes it's trial and error. But the most important thing to do is start. Put things in action. Seek help and do research. Understand there are no quick fixes. Respect the process and know motivation doesn't preceed action. As you begin to make steps towards your goal theore motivated you will become. Good luck my friend. You'll do great.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  4. ChrisB

ChrisB New Member

A good first step that I can recommend is to get specific about what you want, and why you want it. It's hard to get inspired about losing weight. What is it that you want instead? More energy, better health, to feel more attractive, etc. When you focus on what you want instead of what you don't want, you start to engage your brain in possibilities. Just as an example, compare the goal: "I want to lose weight because I'm too fat", with "I want to weigh X pounds by (choose a realistic date) because (insert your personal reasons here.....)". When you're forming your goals, there are some other great questions to ask, like: "Why is this really important to me?", "Who else benefits if I lose weight?", "What is it costing me by being overweight?".
    There is no end to advise on the internet about how to lose weight. Just do a google search and you will find tons of advice. Much of it can work for you if you apply that advice. No matter whose advise you choose to follow, there will be bumps in the road. Getting clear about what you want and why will help you overcome those bumps and move through them.
    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

5. Tyson Kimber

Tyson Kimber New Member

6. Tyson Kimber

Tyson Kimber New Member

are you a trainer?

7. ChrisB

ChrisB New Member

Hey Tyson. In a way, yes. I'm working towards my accreditation as a life coach with a focus on health and weight loss. Looking to support on the forum.

8. Mani robi

Mani robi New Member

healthy weight loss can be a time commitment, especially if you’re overweight thanks to a job that keeps you sedentary for much of the day or a schedule that lends itself to fast food and unhealthy snacking. eat smaller portions,Don't skip meals, Squeeze in more movement,Practice simple food swaps,Don’t sit when you can stand,Use your weekends wisely,Be active with friends and family,Switch to a high-intensity workout,Use healthy-meal shortcuts,Set up a home gym,Eat more fiber. change your behavior by eating less and moving more

9. lacyjones

lacyjones New Member

There are many natural weight loss methods that science has shown to be effective. Here are 30 easy ways to lose weight naturally.lose weight even faster: Eat a high-protein breakfast. Avoid honeyed drinks and portable. Drink water a 0.5 hour before meals. select weight loss-friendly foods (see list). Eat soluble fiber. Drink occasional or tea. Eat principally whole, unprocessed foods. Eat your food slowly.

10. Hunnyplease

Hunnyplease New Member

Peace,
    I think meditation is an amazing starting point that is so underrated, meditation helps us to align the conscious and the unconscious mind to agree on changes we want to apply to our behavior. For example, a research review showed that meditation can help with both binge eating and emotional eating. It's important to get your unconscious mind involved because that's where those bad habits that cause us to pack on pounds are ingrained.

I'm not a huge fan of strenuous exercise, yoga is my favorite and only exercise I get in to , it's very gentle and relaxing, it's not clear just how yoga helps keeps off the pounds, at least from a scientific standpoint. The effects are factual and in my opinion is related to yoga's mind-body aspect.

Then incorporate good eating habits.

Goodluck!

11. lacyjones

lacyjones New Member

To melt off, you want to produce a negative energy balance. you want to eat fewer calories or burn a lot of calories through bigger activity. aerobics, like walking, running, swimming and cardiopulmonary exercise, use your biggest muscles then burns a lot of calories than alternative varieties of exercise.

12. Patricia Lynn

Patricia Lynn New Member

Burn fat resistance training number one weight loss strategy used by experts. You can lose weight and transform your body using the latest diet and fitness information available. Eliminating foods such as sugar, salt, sweets, cake cookies, candy, and treats is the first step to losing extra pounds.

Check with your doctor before beginning any diet or fitness program. Joining a gym and using elliptical equipment and resistance training with weights and aerobics with a sensible diet should help you lose weight while building muscle. Muscle burns calories 24 hours per day even when you are not exercising. Resistance training is completely customizable for your specific fitness level. Check out local gyms in your area. Ask for a complete evaluation and set fitness goals to follow. Most gyms offer 2 free training sessions on all equipment helping you lose weight to tone and tighten your entire body with resistance training techniques.

13. Cassy

Cassy New Member

Reduce refined carbohydrates like white rice, white bread, pasta. Exercise regularly. try to reduce stress coz it trigger cortisol production that interferes with metabolism, appetite control and sleep. Eat lots of green veggies.