1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advise

Discussion in 'The Club' started by Masano, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Masano

Masano New Member

Hello guys, I'm a 6'1 ft tall, 17 years old male weighing 220 pounds . Recently I got tired of the lifestyle that I'm having so I decided to make a change. I'm not aiming for anything spectacular, perhaps loosing 40 to 45 pounds would be ideal for me. And here's my issue. I'm scared of loose skin. I've read that loosing a large amount of weight in small amounts of time is the main cause for having a lot of loose skin however that's not what I'm planning on doing. I'm planning on exercising at home for about 30/40 minutes in the mornings and evenings, perhaps go jogging whenever I can and replacing my unhealthy diet with something more suitable. I might consider going to the gym and perhaps have some muscle gain but that won't be happening for a while. And now my question being: Will I get loose skin if I end up loosing 40/45 pounds in a period of 4 to 5 months. I know that no one can actually give me a precise answer. I just want to hear what you guys think and perhaps ease my fears a bit. Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. I am on a mission

I am on a mission New Member

Hello, I am 5-11.25 and weighed 238. I now weight 215. No issue with loose skin. I started in Jan 2017. Goal is to be 200 on June 1, 2017.

I dis not even know having loose skin would be a possibility. In any event after 22-23 pounds lost, it is not an issue.

Perhaps with your age you might be able to get by with exercise, but for me, it has been very much a two pronged approach.

Diet and Exercise together.