1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could tell your 14 year old self about the life you'll have what would you say?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Kelly Fit, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Kelly Fit

Kelly Fit New Member

Personally I would say it's great, BUT changes needed to be made in order for it to be even better! They say the past can't be changed, And I am so happy about it, or else I wouldn't have met my hubby of 7 years! x

What would you say to your 14 year old self about the life you have now? x

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. louise clarke

louise clarke New Member

Get off your ars and start living your life to the fullest! time flys bye and before you know it your 40! :O lol xx

4. determinedtoloseweight

determinedtoloseweight New Member

I would tell my 14 year old self to go for your dreams, surround yourself with supportive and positive people.

5. GingerKibble

GingerKibble New Member

It doesn't get any easier, so pull up your big girl pants and start taking care of yourself and your future.

6. freenstrong

freenstrong New Member

7. Sydrinne

Sydrinne New Member

Stop whining! You're not only ruining your friendships, but also yourself. You'll feel ashamed every time you think about it later.

8. Stan

Stan Active Member

I'd tell my younger self to get off the computer games and get outside, take plenty of exercise, enjoy yourself and stop eating so much chocolate.

Then 14 year old self would no doubt reply, "shut up strange old fat man, i know everything already"