1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this true !

Discussion in 'Weight Loss with Health Conditions' started by Brandon vanderlinden, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Brandon vanderlinden

Brandon vanderlinden New Member

Mar 6, 2018
    Hey so I did alot of research and found out alot ! Thanks gosh lol but hopefully you can for sure tell me I'm along the lines lol so I think the biggest part of these thoughts I've been having is due to the weight loss my body has had huge adjustment and also I notice when I did keto I was really just eating alot of bacon and beef and eggs no really veggies and only about 2-3 bottles of water a day ! So I wasn't doing proper keto. But loosing the weight fast and with the lack of excercise and water and nutrition and being put on anxiety pills prob put a damper on the way my body is making me feel not that I'm phsycotic or anything it's just my body is making me think this way . Even scientist discovered that a pshycotic person that started eating the way you provided and excersise can change the way they think haha . Which over also explains when I have my panic attacks over these thoughts . Also growing up I never really thought like this I mean sure the odd time we all do lol. I lost about 52 lbs in a month as I was 566.