Looking for some help

Ok, I'm going to blunt here, I'm not a very active person. There are days where I can go out for a walk and walk for almost the entire day without going home. The longest walk I've ever actually been on was 15 miles and it was a few years ago.

But anyways, I need help. I'm getting married in a year and a half and I really want to look awesome in my wedding dress. I've been working on doing Tae Bo but it doesn't really seem to be helping me at all. I'm estimating that I need to lose around 6 dress sizes to pull off what I'm hoping for so please, anyone with any good ideas out there? I desperately need some help!

hi

what has worked best for me after tryin all sorts is low carbo, and not to use it as a diet but just change ur habits, and do it slowly not fast, i started tryin this and that that was low in carb and havent even been doing this for a year and i already lost 100lbs, it is all about the habits :) and i will never want to go back to my old habits

Hi,

I say the same, I have only ever had success with cutting carbs down to a minimum while loosing weight and then small portions while maintaining. I'm back onto the low-carb cohens diet at the moment after a long break.
Walking every day is hard to stick to but really shows long term results too..

Cheers.

Ok, I'm going to blunt here, I'm not a very active person. There are days where I can go out for a walk and walk for almost the entire day without going home. The longest walk I've ever actually been on was 15 miles and it was a few years ago.

But anyways, I need help. I'm getting married in a year and a half and I really want to look awesome in my wedding dress. I've been working on doing Tae Bo but it doesn't really seem to be helping me at all. I'm estimating that I need to lose around 6 dress sizes to pull off what I'm hoping for so please, anyone with any good ideas out there? I desperately need some help!

You really must love you partner. That's a good thing. Everyone should really look dashing and attractive during the day of their wedding. :hurray:
I suggest you try attending [removed] Weight loss is one of the many programs that they offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
walking is good try and make it a daily habbit. to burn of more try short bursts of jogging/running and slowly extend the running periods to a minimum of 20 miniutes

when the running gets hard picture your dress a 100 yards infront of you and sprint towards it then slow it down to a walk again to recover

Last edited: