1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost weight once, now gained it all back?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Reneé05, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Reneé05

Reneé05 New Member

Mar 7, 2018

A few years back I lost a lot of weight, from 74 kgs to around 54 kgs. This was done in a very short time span. Maybe less than 6 months overall. I used to fast and ate very little throughout. I also did cardio almost everyday. I didnt know about strength training or anything so didn't do any of that.

Now, I've gained back all my weight and im really struggling with losing it again. Even if i eat very little, i cant seem to make the scale budge. I've been really getting frustrated because of this.

So any help would be hugely appreciated!
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trusylver

Trusylver Coach

Nov 9, 2005
    Gympie, Queensland, Australia
    Fasting periodically is not bad but starving yourself only leads to problems in the long run, including possibly causing problems with your metabolism.

have you read the post indicating what information is needed to help answer questions ?

Information needed when asking for help
    Reneé05 likes this.
  4. Reneé05

Reneé05 New Member

Mar 7, 2018
    Just saw it. Thanks!

Weight : 74 kgs
    Height : 5 ft 1 inch

My diet usually varies a lot because I'm at college. I typically eat very little. Two small meals a day. One rice dish with chicken and maybe a sandwich. I snack with desert sometimes. Right after that last meal.

Exercise: I walk a lot. I used to be very into fitness. Lifting, cardio, barrecore etc but haven't been doing it much anymore.

Seeing no results have really affected my will power with these things.