1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My baby is almost 1 and I still look pregnant :(

Discussion in 'New Moms' started by Ellen P, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Russell Sanchez

Russell Sanchez New Member

Well I cannot relate but my wife was certainly feeling the same way until she found Herbalife! We are a proud Herbalife couple distributor helping others achieve their goals. Either be loosing weight, gaining or just simply feeling better. She started Herbalife on baby #2 and was breastfeeding for about a year and a half while she was enjoying her Herbalife shakes. Let me know if you would be interested to know more. My wife would be pleased to discuss on how she was able to accomplish her baby fat to go away!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mamaof2galz

Mamaof2galz New Member

Hi! Baby weight...so easy to gain and takes for ever to lose. (lol) Personally I found that just getting in atleast 25 mins of some sort of exercise, I know being a mom finding the time can be tough but buying DVDs is great such as T-25 and of course making healthy choices is a start. Water is key, drink up!! I do also take plant based supplements. Now I do understand they arent for everyone, but they have helped me lose my baby weight and I couldn't be happier! Let me know if you would like the info I would love to share! Good Luck!! :)

4. daisy taylor

daisy taylor New Member

Discomfort is what brings progress :)
    this is what every disappointed girl has to think about, kudos Allison kodama:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

5. daisy taylor

daisy taylor New Member

actually our own weaknesses bring us to the point where we find ourselves trapped and helpless but dear as you mentioned about your eating habits the only thing comes to my mind is "as you sow so shall you reap", although you know you are doing bad with your own self but you are still doing it means you have brought yourself to a point of extreme discomfort and as allison mentioned now this is the time to reverse it, the simplest thing what I would recommend is that you should not rush after your goals let it be there for a few months more no problem but keep going slowly and persistently, first of all check your diet and gradually bring carbs and fast food consumption down and start drinking more water<spam removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
  6. LisaB123456

LisaB123456 New Member

Yep, my "babies" are now 4.5 years old and 2 years old and I still look pregnant because I carry a lot of my weight in my stomach. I have had a few people assume that I am pregnant with my 3rd, it's so upsetting. You know what though, I need to change it myself. I can't blame them for assuming I am pregnant, cause if I was healthy and lost weight they wouldnt think that. So, today is my first day of trying to lose weight and actually sticking to my menu plan instead of doing it for a day or 2 and giving up which is what I normally do. Good luck! :)