1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nutritional - UK

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by Callum, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Callum

Callum New Member

Hi there,

I have moved over to the UK and struggling to get modivated to get back in to weight loss. Back in New Zealand I lost over 40kg and was loving it - I had my routine down however over here im somewhat struggling.

I have joined a gym and my biggest issue im facing is nutrition. Its probably a silly question however I was wondering if anybody else in the UK who might be reading this has any diet or nutritional plans / advice they can give me.

I find with the brands being different im finding it hard to actually get a decent brand that isnt going to pile on the pounds.

My plan is generally

Oatmeal in morning,
    Chicken and salad for lunch & dinner.

I used to eat 5 times a day back home however im currently not doing that so I would like to get back in to this however I dont know what snacks I should really get.

I was also going to try the 5:2 diet

any help would be great!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Steve

Steve Member Staff Member

Having never been to either place, help me understand what's hindering you from practicing the habits that worked so well for you in NZ?

4. Callum

Callum New Member

I know its mainly in my head and I seem to have breakfast, lunch and dinner all sorted however i seem to struggle to find healthy snacks. I used to have mixed nuts and yogurt and all the mixed nuts seem to be high carbs etc

I was just wondering if anybody in the UK had any diet plans or snacks that they have really.

Thanks for getting back to me :)