1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sam seeking weight loss buddy

Discussion in 'Cohen's Lifestyle' started by Samookeigh, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Samookeigh

Samookeigh New Member

:newbie: Day 1

Wow, what a great feeling being in a space full of like minded people!

I just started Cohen's today and came across this forum while I was looking for support groups. Came acoss some really interesting threads- although they are all rather dated.

A bit about myself. I'm in my mid 20s and lead a fairly active lifestyle, where I go to gym 3 times a week and go hiking or for walks over the weekend. I also have a Fitbit, which keeps me on my feet nearly all day. Unfortunately this hasn't been enough for me to reach my fitness and weight loss goals. I am 156 cm tall, weighing 62 kg. Im hoping to drop at least 5 kgs these next few months...I'm going to Thailand in November and i wanna be in the best shape and size of my life.

I'm looking for a weight loss buddy, someone to talk to about my struggles and successes-at least once a day.

Biggest obstacles right now:
    Long work hours, i love eating out, BACON, fiance who eats anything(whenever he likes)... skinny fiance who isn't a fan of vegetables, lol he won't even look at them.

What I have going for me:
    I love cooking and trying out new food combinations, i am a carnivore but I also enjoy a good vegetarian meal.

That's a week for tonight. Please halla if you think you would benefit from having a weightloss buddy.

Lonely Sam

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cate

cate Senior

Hi, Sam & welcome to the forum. I'm not sure why we still have the Cohen's section in the forum as it isn't very active. I don't think to look here anymore but just noticed your post. I followed Cohens back in 2007 & lost 36 kg in 6 months. A good place to get support is in the diary section at https://weight-loss.fitness.com/forums/weight-loss-diary.9/ I had my diary moved to there years ago & have found it very supportive & friendly. Cheers, Cate.