1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victoria's Journal

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diary' started by vicincali2, Jan 3, 2015.

1. DietAccountability101

DietAccountability101 Active Member

Sorry to hear this has been happening! Have you sought any help? I know it's easy to panic and think 'I must lose the weight NOW'. Best advice I can give is to try lose it (if you need to) is by doing it gradually with small changes to diet and exercise. Rapid weight loss is usually due to losing muscle mass rather than fat, and then that usually leads to rapid weight gain the future.

Rebel lee likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

159.0. Had an egg and cheese on ciabatta. Skipped lunch and dinner.

4. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

154.2 lbs. I'm doing great. Just have to keep it up!

I had an egg and cheese on ciabatta for breakfast with coffee and almond milk. Dinner will be ground turkey tacos. Lunch I'm skipping!

5. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Yay! 153.0 lbs. Almost to the 140s. Can't wait till I get there.

6. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Well back up to 156.6 lbs. hopefully I can control the diet today. I did make it to the gym and walked for a little over 2 hours!

7. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

155.2 lbs. Back on track. Will do better this week. I walked for 3 hrs today. I had breakfast and dinner. I skipped lunch.

I would like to lose my belly and my thighs. I hope to lose weight before my mom comes back here. It could be Aug. I would like to be in the 130s or lower if that's possible!

8. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

151.2 lbs! Doing great. I just have to keep it up!

9. cate

cate Senior

Well done Victoria xo

10. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Thank you, cate.

11. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Today I had an egg, cheese, and Canadian bacon for breakfast. I skipped lunch and hopefully skip dinner. If I'm not successful I'll eat a salad with baked chicken breast.

I did a 4 mile walk. I plan on going tomorrow early too.

I decided not to weigh in until Monday. I'm putting my scale away.

Monday I hope to be 149 lbs. 147 next Friday when I'm going on vacation. This time I'll watch what I eat. Somehow...

12. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

150.6 lbs.

13. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

149.6 lbs.

I think now I got a handle on my eating. I'm eating an egg with Canadian bacon and veggies for breakfast. Lunch I skip. Dinner right now is half a baked chicken breast with salad and dressing.
    I'm going on long walks.

14. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

151.0 lbs after going on vacation. Hopefully I'm back into the 140s by Thursday!

15. icychic

icychic Senior

How are things going? I've skimmed through your posts and it looks like you've been going through a lot. Lots of ups and down, but good job for getting back up and trying again!
    I don't know what your body frame is Like, but I'm 5'2 and feel 115 lbs would be either ok or too low for me. My goal is 129 and then see where I get there.

How are you doing with the b/p? You are not weak if you seek help. It actually shows your strength and knowledge that you can't do everything yourself and sometimes you need to seek some help. If you aren't ready to get help that's ok too, the fact you've acknowledged the issue is a huge step in the right direction. I think focusing on what you eat and exercising is most important right now. Once you're eating better you can slowly adjust portion sizes. Don't stress so muh about losing weight too quickly either, usually you'll gain it right back. Working on more permanent changes to your eating habits and focusing on a more gradual loss, especially since you are so far from your goal weight, is a better way to reach it.

Good luck!

cate likes this.
  16. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Hello icychic,

Actually I'm doing a lot better. I'm currently 150.2 lbs. I've been taking long walks and eating better. The bulimia has been at bay.

17. cate

cate Senior

Hi, Victoria. I'm glad things are a lot better for you hon & that your bulimia has been at bay. Finding that healthy balance is a big challenge & you are doing well, xoxo

18. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

148.2 lbs. Yay! I've been watching what I eat and walking . Today I walked 17.2 miles at the park.

19. cate

cate Senior

Well done Victoria. Back in the 14o's- YAY!!!!

20. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Thanks cate!

I'm 147.2 lbs today.

cate likes this.
  21. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

149.0 lbs. Back on a diet. Eating once a day. Hopefully I can do it and it works.