1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victoria's Journal

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diary' started by vicincali2, Jan 3, 2015.

1. DietAccountability101

DietAccountability101 New Member

Sorry to hear this has been happening! Have you sought any help? I know it's easy to panic and think 'I must lose the weight NOW'. Best advice I can give is to try lose it (if you need to) is by doing it gradually with small changes to diet and exercise. Rapid weight loss is usually due to losing muscle mass rather than fat, and then that usually leads to rapid weight gain the future.

Rebel lee likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

159.0. Had an egg and cheese on ciabatta. Skipped lunch and dinner.

4. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

154.2 lbs. I'm doing great. Just have to keep it up!

I had an egg and cheese on ciabatta for breakfast with coffee and almond milk. Dinner will be ground turkey tacos. Lunch I'm skipping!

5. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Yay! 153.0 lbs. Almost to the 140s. Can't wait till I get there.

6. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

Well back up to 156.6 lbs. hopefully I can control the diet today. I did make it to the gym and walked for a little over 2 hours!

7. vicincali2

vicincali2 Active Member

155.2 lbs. Back on track. Will do better this week. I walked for 3 hrs today. I had breakfast and dinner. I skipped lunch.

I would like to lose my belly and my thighs. I hope to lose weight before my mom comes back here. It could be Aug. I would like to be in the 130s or lower if that's possible!