1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weight Loss Help?

Discussion in 'Exercises' started by Jambang, Apr 15, 2013.

1. pryidevs

pryidevs New Member

Have one question. Drinking much water is also helpful to lose weight?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. donaldma

donaldma Guest

Daily Exercise and Yoga are the best practices to lose weight...

4. Tony1808

Tony1808 New Member

I don’t know what your current condition might be, but I’d definitely say that cutting out the sugary drinks and improving your diet is the first step. Since you have trouble getting to the gym, there are a few good websites you can go to, to help you create a workout regime that works for you. There’s a list of a few here: go try a couple.

5. RashiRathore

RashiRathore New Member

you can join Gym and do not eat the oily food...

6. Claudine Wilson

Claudine Wilson New Member

Hi, I am also a newbie here and a mom. My advice in losing weight is to cut on too much fatty foods and have some good exercises that will make you enjoy while staying fit. My usual style is in a form of dancing through the so called Dance Craze Game at Xbox 360 kinect. You may to try it too:)

7. Maverick73

Maverick73 New Member

***apologies***
    don't mean to tailgate I just need some direction on how to post my own thread? TIA :)
    *blushes & backs out of thread*

8. healthychoices

healthychoices New Member

Sorry to hear about your weight gaining woes. Changing work/sleep patterns can definitely cause a large fluctuation in weight especially if there is a lack of control over snacks and drinks. One of the first things you should do is change the types of food you're eating. I know that may be a difficult thing, but remember, you DON'T want to gain more weight right? It's time to ditch the sugary drinks and switch to water. There are also other 0 calorie beverages you can look into if water is not for you, but give it a try and maybe you'll even suprise yourself. I have a bottle of water with me at all times and usually will drink 6-10 glasses a day for a total of 0 calories. I could just imagine what 6-10 glasses of soda would do - 900-1,500 calories in beverages alone!

Another important habit to develop is to take pre-portioned food with you to work so you aren't relying on vending machines or take-out. Plastic travel containers should become your best friend. Buy them in various sizes so that after cooking at home (cook extra too so there's lots leftover) simply portion your meals appropriately into the containers then toss in the frig or the freezer for a later date. Don't forget to pack yourself a couple healthy snacks. Fruit slices, yogurt with granola, raisins with almonds, even celery with some peanut butter all taste great and when chased with a large glass of water, should curb any hunger craving in between meals.
    After all your healthy eating for the day, exercising on your stationary bike at a moderate effort will burn 426 calories every 30 minutes so try to do that 3-5 times per week along with the weights you purchased. Just be sure after working out you don't "reward" yourself with a soda or potato chips :)

9. Tomal

Tomal New Member

Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
    Drink plenty of water.
    Get tempting foods out of your home.
    Stay busy -- you don't want to eat just because you're bored.
    Eat only from a plate, while seated at a table. ...
    Don't skip meals.

10. Abhibhava Ubriani

Abhibhava Ubriani New Member

Try to use green coffee beans with the help of doctor advice.

11. decoin12

decoin12 New Member

If eating less and exercising more isn't doing the trick, WebMD offers 9 tips that you've probably never heard of that might help you lose that extra weight.